Tears of the Broken

...Jungkook and his girlfriend (I believe her name is IU but I don't remember), (I don't remember much of anything anymore.My doctor told me it was brain trauma from all I've been through but I think he's just crazy.) were done beating me. I got up from the floor seeing my rips now bruised purple and some parts blue. I had bloodshot eyes from the tears that had been streaming down my face from earlier.

I limped to the bathroom to aid myself like usual. I just sat there on the toilet thinking about my life as I tried to heal everything.

"Why do you stay?"

"You're hurting yourself more."

"Leave Taehyung Leave."

My thoughts kept going, I didn't even realize the room was a mess as I stood up after finishing cleaning myself up. Our picture, it had him and I,his arms wrapped around me with a soft smile that I haven't seen in years, but everyday to IU. The frame was on the floor with shattered pieces of glass. My face was cut out...it had her face now instead. I sat there crying all over again, my whole body was hurting along with my head.

I got up, wrote a letter, packed everything up and found the next boarding ticket to North Korea,where my parents are. I called my mom,  The problem is she didn't hate the fact that I was gay but disappointed that I didn't tell her sooner. My father was another story, he was furious when he found out, he didn't want his son to be with a man and simply forbid it. He kicked me out while my mom yelled harsh words at him. He remained unbothered while the perfect words spilled out, " Low-life-son. Disgrace-to-all"

"M-mom?"
                                  "Taehyung? What's wrong?"

"Can I come back home?"

                 "Honey, I'd love that but what about your father?"

"I'm not gay anymore."

                       "W-? Ok, yes you can come home."

"Can you send me money so I can get a plane ticket?"
                                                                 "Yes Dear."

*call ended*

She transferred money to my bank account,I hopped in a Uber,on my way to the airport. Tears where rushing down my face while I was holding the only thing that had ever truly loved me and Jungkook didn't hurt, my pup. I'm scared.

I ended up drifting into a deep slumber.