Last Chance

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I arrived at the airport,I sat on a bench waiting to see if I could find Taehyung getting out of a car since he gave me his. I prayed that I wasn't too late and could still be with him. "This is my chance." I need him and I want him. I know now that I do and I promise to never hurt him again if I was just given another chance. I want to show him how much he means to me and want to treat him the way he's always treated me before all these issues started.

Before I arrived at the airport I told the police station about IU and she is now serving time. It turns out that she spiked my drinks and wanted me for sexual pleasures. She was willing to end Taehyung if it's the last thing she could do if it meant she could have me.  I just can't believe I did all those things to him, please just let me see him. I wait there messing with my thumbs on the bench. One by one tears rolled down my cheeks. "Please Deities let me be with him."

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
   I arrived at the airport,when I got out the car I noticed someone on a bench but I couldn't see very well, due to it being night and heavily raining. I heard sobbing coming from that person and something told me to go to them. I walked over to the slim figure and sat by them.

"Uh Hello, are you ok?"

The figure quickly looked up at me and that's when I saw him, Jeon Jungkook. I wanted to bolt and head into the airport but before I could, a hand clasp onto my wrist. I winced in pain as it still hurt from last time he did that. He quickly eased his grip and apologized. He looked at me with swollen eyes and told me everything from how he realized he always loved me to IU and what happened.

By this time, both of us were crying, he held my hand and softly kissed my forehead. "Are you really going back home?" His voice was shaking when he asked and I couldn't help but feel bad. I do. I do? I love him even after what he did and it wasn't entirely his fault. I got a call before answering him. I read the caller ID,  Father. I told Jungkook I needed to take this and stepped away from him.

"Hello?"
                          "Hello Taehyung,I was informed that you were coming back and that you...weren't gay anymore?"

"Y-Yes sir."
                                 "Taehyung, Jungkook already told me what happened to you guys and I know damn well that you are still gay,you can't force yourself to not be fool."

I was shocked,he called my parents and told them what happened. But why did my dad sound ok with me being gay, he was beyond angry last time we talked.

"I'm sorry, but um father,if I go back to Jungkook you'll still hate me."

                              "It took me time to understand what I did was wrong, but I do accept that you are gay now. I'm sorry son and you can come home anytime. Please stay with him."

"Yes sir...thanks dad."

I looked over to Jungkook and told him everything, he smiled brightly and said,"I knew he would ship it." I burst into laughter before settling down to see him staring at me and he once again apologized. "You never answered my question." "Oh...I'm not leaving but I think we should start over." "That's a good idea."

With that our new life started.

Hello,uh if you made it this far well this is the end and thank you so much for reading this. This is my first story and I'm truly sorry if you didn't like it. I do better with short story's that's why is this story isn't like 125+ chapters long. Don't kill me if this is very bad,just got inspired and wanted to write. Again thank you for reading💛💛