Left

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
When I got home,I was waiting to see what Taehyung was up too. Everything he does pisses me off. Why is he so fucking perfect, I don't want to love him because I'll never be good enough for him so what's the point in trying? I'm just wasting my time. He just makes me so angry you know?

I want to ruin him, knock every memory of us being together out of him,  all the happy shit that we did just needs to be gone. I don't want to be gay, IU is amazing and loves me for me, she agrees that I should drop Taehyung and helps me deal with my problems. Taehyung never does that anymore instead he's always quiet and stiff, the second I walk in he seems terrified. What the fuck did I ever do to him? It's his fault stuff happens to him, "Aish... I need a drink"

I walked around the house but I didn't see him. Where the hell is he? I walk into another room but no sign. "Oh I know to fucking hell he didn't step out of the house, hopefully he's dead so I don't have to deal with him." I saw a letter placed on the bed,I picked it up and read,

   Jeon Jungkook,
I've gone back home forever. You stopped loving me and I see that now, I'm sorry for ever thinking otherwise. Every time you beat me and yelled to me, you broke me. I don't know what I did that changed you from the man I fell in love with but I'm sorry for whatever it was. I always loved you, that's why I stayed with you all this time. I know you love IU and I want you to be happy even if the thought is killing me. I'm sorry for not being your everything and making you mad everyday, you don't need someone as shitty as me. Also I left the house under your name so it's officially yours, and money has been left into your bank account as well.

Sincerely,
Kim Taehyung.

Why do I feel like this? I feel...gUiltY.

I broke Taehyung?    

FLASHBACK:
   I was at school walking with Tae heading to lunch, but he needed to grab his stuff from his locker so I waited in a empty classroom. Then this girl appeared. I believe her name was IU or something. She came closer to me and yanked my collar causing our lips meet. I opened my eyes and pushed her away to see Taehyung at the door way, his eyes bulged with tears, I tried to run after him but he was too fast.

I yelled at IU and she said that I'll "come to my senses."What the fuck did she mean by that?After Taehyung left and went home, he wouldn't let me near him much anymore. So I started hanging with IU, she's not that bad actually, she always knew what to say and helped me deal with Taehyung. We went to this bar and she paid pretty much every time. Drinking helps a lot, is what I learned from her. She told me the best way to handle my feelings is violence. I don't know why I listened to her but she sounded so convincing. So I did just that, I hit Taehyung when I was frustrated.

I just happened to be frustrated a lot....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

   I hit him,that's how I broke him right ? He couldn't get help because I wouldn't let him. I kept drinking so I went crazy. I hurt him so badly all because of her. I do,I love Kim Taehyung, I know now that I do. He's going back home though. 

I was cooking dinner and I just needed him to be behind me and love me like years ago. I-I need him. I don't know what went through my head but before I realized what I was doing, the engine roared and I was in the drivers seat heading to the airport.