Day One

Jaeyeon's POV

I'm currently waiting inside JYP's office. My heart feels like it's gonna fall out. I hear a knock on the door. JYP walks in with a smile on his face. 

He sits in his chair and starts to speak. "Jaeyeon, I know you're a single artist and have a lot of fans but I wanna offer you something."

I nod and he continues to speak. " I was wondering if you wanted to join the girl group Twice. I know this is random. I'm not gonna force you to join, so if you don't want to join and continue being a single artist, I understand." He said.

I sat there not knowing if I wanted to join or not. It was about 5 minutes before I gave him an answer. " I will join. Am I gonna join now and today?" I asked him. " Right now. All your stuff are in their dorm already." He said. I nod and leave.

~At Twice's dorm~ 

I put in the code for the door. I walk in and see the group in the living room. "Girls! Jaeyeon is here!" Jihyo yells. All the girls stand up and rush towards me. We all talked for a while and they got to know me.

It's currently 9:26. " We added a bed to the Maknaes room. So Jaeyeon you're gonna be sleeping in there. Lets go to sleep guys." Jihyo said. They all walked into their rooms while I stayed in the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed a apple. I sat on the counter eating the apple.

Why am I in this group if they are already popular without me? Does she not like me in this group? She kept looking at me even though someone else what talking.

~Flashback~ 

Momo POV 

We're talking about Jaeyeon. She is talking with Tzuyu the most. I walk closer to them to see what their talking about. I can't understand what they are saying. I'm guessing they are speaking in Chinese.

Is she trying to take Tzuyu away from us? I'm trying really hard to like Jaeyeon but if she doesn't leave our Tzuyu alone then I will say something.

"Momo. Momo!" Sana yelled into my ear. "What?" I say annoyed. " Why are you staring at her like that? Do you really think that she is gonna take Tzuyu away from us? Listen Momo, they are childhood best friends. They are catching up on things. okay?" Sana told me. "How do you know that for sure? Hmm?" I said. 

I still don't believe it. Maybe she's right. I mean Tzuyu did talk about a friend of hers that she hasn't seen for a while. I'm guessing its Jaeyeon. "I asked them. They said they were childhood friends who got separated when Jaeyeon left to Japan." Sana said and my eyes widened. I know someone with the name Jaeyeon.

That's probably not the one I know. whatever, it was a weird day already.

~End of Flashback~

Jaeyeon POV

I throw the apple away. 

Do I know someone with the name Momo? Nah, if anything it's probably not her.

I walk into my room and lay down. I stare at the ceiling thinking about the people I met in Japan. Whatever I'll ask her soon.