Day four

Jaeyeon POV

why am I so tired? I've never been this tired. Oh wait, I remember what happened yesterday.

Flashback
That smile meant that we had to clean the whole dorm until it was fully shining. This wasn't Jihyo's idea. It was one of our managers. They never liked me. The manager told me that I had to clean it by myself. But Nayeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo helped me. I don't know why he didn't like it.

I started with my room which was the maknae room. This took awhile but its finally done. Tzuyu did Momo and Jeongyeon's room. And Nayeon and Jihyo did their room which was the room that had the oldest members.

We did the bathroom, kitchen,living room and basement. We moped and dusted and swept. We started at 1:36pm and now it's 11:47pm. I'm supposed to be asleep. When we finished we did our nightly routines and went to bed.

End of flashback

I'm going back to sleep. I'm not gonna fight and try to stay up. I went back into my bed and quickly relaxed myself and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was in pain. I went into the bathroom and started to fill the tub with hot, soapy water. I remember when I was younger I used to do this to relax myself from when I was in pain.

After being in the bath for a while, I dried myself and put on comfortable clothes. I went into the living room and laid down on the floor. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and got into a comfortable sleeping position. All my members noticed but they all laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked while they were still laughing. "You, your what's funny." They said.

I shook my head and laughed. I went to sleep quickly again.