Day three

Jaeyeon POV
I still don't know if I'm okay with being here. I feel like they hate me. Hopefully not. Momo...probably does. But why? Is it cause of when we were youn- it couldn't be.

We are all getting ready. We're going to a photoshoot. We have to leave in two hours so we're gonna eat something to waste some time. I walk into the living room and make eye contact with Mina. "Are you feeling better?" I ask. She nodded and showed me the cut that now has a bandage over it. "You should have been careful. Next time, if your not careful it's gonna be worse." I said. She just nodded.

I turned around and saw Momo. She rolled her eyes at me and started walking. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me. "Momo, what's up with you? Why are you like this towards me?" I asked and she looked madder than before.

"Because you left me at a young age! You then left Tzuyu to! And now you're trying to make it all happen again!" She screamed at me. The other members came out of their rooms. "M-momo I'm sorry but it wasn't my choice. Why can't you just except what happened?"I told her.

She looked me in the eyes. Jihyo went in between us and she pushed Momo away from me. Momo was still looking at me. She just had beautiful eyes, but those eyes turned into the eyes I've never seen before. Those aren't the eyes that belong to my best friend. Momo. I remember now. What happened to you while I was gone? Momo I'm sorry. "Im not gonna go to the photoshoot. I can't do it, I just can't." I said. Jihyo looked at me.

"Why?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Jihyo's phone rings and she picks it up. "Oh, um something came up so me and Jaeyeon won't be attending the photoshoot. The other members will attend. Okay, bye." Jihyo hangs up and I look at her." You should go I'll be fi-" she cut me off. "No, I'll stay. Girls the van is waiting downstairs." They all leave leaving me and Jihyo alone.

I lay down on the couch and start watching tv. "Hey, why are you so tired? It's not even night yet." She says. "Does it look like I know?"I say in a sleepy tone. "No, are you sure you're okay?" She asked me. I nod. "Okay then. Well then go to sleep if your that tired." She said while lifting my head up and sitting down. She put my head on her lap and put a sweater over me. "That made me feel so much better." I say sarcastically. She slaps me on my arm. "Yah! Go to sleep or I'll make sure you never sleep again." She says and I quickly close my eyes. "Okay okay, calm down jeez." I start to fall asleep but before I fell asleep I smiled at what Jihyo said.

Jihyo POV

I smiled as Jaeyeon started to fall asleep. She looks so cute. I start to blush as I start to
Think about her.

Yah stop it. She'll never be yours Jihyo. But you can still try. I smile to myself.

"I think I like you Jaeyeon." I whispered hoping  she didn't hear. But I saw her smile and I mentally slapped myself. "I like you to Jihyo." I heard her mumble in her sleep. I felt my cheeks heating up. I smiled to myself.

What about the others?

What about Momo and Tzuyu? How do they feel about her? I'll find out soon. I continue to smile to myself and watch tv.

____________________________________________________________

Author note: This story is bad right?
I know it's bad but I'm trying. At least me trying counts.