Day Two

Jaeyeon POV
No schedule...no schedule. I don't know what to do. I was walking through the dorm. The other members were in the living room watching movies.

I looked at Momo with a confused face. I quickly look away as she turned her head to look at me. I grab a piece of paper and a pencil and sit at the table. I think about what to write until I figure what I'm gonna write.

I wrote this: I hate how I get nervous around you. You give me intimidating looks and always talk to the others about me. Hopefully it's positive stuff.

I felt like someone was watching me write. I look up behind me and to see Momo. "M-momo what are you d-doing?" Did I really just stutter!?

Momo quickly grabbed the paper and read it. "Who's the girl?" Momo said while smirking. This girl...seriously. "No one. Some one I knew a while ago. We...uh..." I couldn't continue on what I was saying as I started getting chills down my spine from the stare she was giving me.

"Are you trying to take Tzuyu away from us?!" Momo had a angry expression on her face. I'm screaming mentally in my mind.

What is wrong with this girl? "Me? Take Tzuyu?" I said and nervously laughed.

Momo rolled her eyes and went back to the couch and watched movies with the rest of the group. I seriously need some fresh air. I walk into my room and put on black ripped jeans and a white shirt. I put my cap and mask on and walked outside. I started walking in the park.

Didn't care where I was going, I just let my feet take me wherever.

I heard noises from behind me. I didn't look behind me cause it was probably something That wasn't worth looking at. The noise kept going while I was walking. I turned around and saw a cat. Why is this cat following me? I pick the cat up and continue walking. I look down at the cat and couldn't stop looking at it.

While I was walking back to my dorm with the cat I got a call from Jihyo. I answer. "Hel-" she quickly cut me off before I could continue my sentence.

"It's an emergency come quickly." And with that she hung up. I put the cat down. "Sorry buddy, my members need me but I'll come see you again." I pet him before I left. I ran to my dorm as quickly as I could.

I opened the door and saw blood on the floor. I quickly stepped passed by it and saw Mina on the floor with a really bloody leg. As soon as I saw the blood I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Mina's POV

I went into my room and sat on my bed. I looked around my room and I started humming a song. I got up and went outside my room. I was walking fast and I didn't realize something was on the floor. I fell backwards on the floor.

I felt something on my leg. I lifted me self up to a sitting position. Tears started rolling down my face as I saw blood coming from my leg. Some of it fell on the floor. I looked at the wall and saw a spiky thing pointing out of it.

Nayeon and Chaeyoung ran up to me while Jihyo called someone. " It's an emergency, come quick." She hung up the phone. Nayeon and Chaeyoung helped me up and put me in the living room. They help me relax from the pain that was coming from my leg. Jihyo called the ambulance and they were on their way.

As soon as Jaeyeon saw a lot of blood coming out of my leg she ran into the bathroom.

I heard her throwing up.

Can this day get any worse?

Of course, it got worse.