Day three: after the photoshoot

Jaeyeon's POV

Where am I? Oh right, the living room. I got up from laying down. I saw Momo in the kitchen crying. I stayed still thinking what would happen if i went to comfort her. I stayed still for about two more minutes before I went up to her.

I put my hand on her back and she didn't move. "Momo?" I said. She hummed in response. "Are you okay?" I asked. She quickly said no. I twisted her chair to look towards me. I got on my knees and made her look at me. I wiped her tears. "What happened?" I asked. She stayed quit. I looked down at where she was looking. I saw blood, then I saw a cut, then I saw tear water. Oh, that's one very big cut. Did that happen at the photoshoot? Wait, how come she's not being mean to me?

I went to the bathroom and got a first aid kit. I put alcohol on her cut and got rid of the blood, I put a bandage on her cut after I did that. "You didn't have to do that." She said. "Well, I can't leave my best friend bleeding." I said. She looked up at me. She smiled and hugged me. "You remember!" She yelled, luckily the other members weren't here, cause her scream didn't sound very great.

She let go of me and I got up. The door opened and the other members came back with bags in their hands. I went up to them and grabbed some of the bags and started to put the items in the bag away in the fridge and in the cabinets.

I went into my room and changed into a another outfit, when I came out I saw Nayeon. " where are you going?"She asked me. "You wanna come with me?" I asked and she nodded in response.

As me and Nayeon left the building, we heard a noise. We looked towards that direction and saw nothing. Me and Nayeon ran to where we were going.

I knocked on my brothers door. When he opened it he greeted me with a hug. He shook hands with Nayeon and let us in.

We stayed there for a while, but when it was night we couldn't go back home. " just sleep here tonight, I have guests bedrooms, and Jaeyeon your room is still set up." My brother, Jae Rho, said. "Nayeon will sleep with me, I'm not sure if she's gonna be comfortable sleeping in a house when she just met you." I said. Jae nodded and left to bed. Nayeon was blushing.

Me and Nayeon changed into comfortable clothing and went to bed. When we woke up, we did our morning routine. I gave her a clean towel and a new toothbrush. When we got home our members were in the living room worried. "Where were you guys?!" Jihyo yelled. "We were just at my brothers house, we didn't come back because it was to late...." I said.

She nodded and smiled.

I know exactly what that meant.

__________________________________________________

Author note: bad again right? Be honest with me

I was laughing while I was writing this, I don't know why