Chapter 29

Betty P.O.V.

The phone was still in my hand. It felt as if my whole world stopped, I wanted to beg on my knees for forgiveness from Riley but I knew that it wouldn't make a difference. I stopped breathing for a moment before I came back to my senses. I gave the phone back to Niall and he looked at me in a confused way but I payed no mind to him, I just turned around and walked out of the room. 

I had to leave and get out of here. I didn't need to wait for Riley to come back, I ignored the calls from Niall and left the house. I got into my car that was parked into the driveway, turned on the ignition and drove away as fast as I could. I saw in my rear view mirror Riley walking towards Niall, he turned around and engulfed her into a hug. I smiled at the two pair and put my eyes back onto the road.

I had no idea where I was going and I didn't care about the consequences I'll have to face now. All I care was about getting away. I didn't have to worry about Niall because I know for a fact Riley would tell him and it'll all be just fine. 

I knew it was over. I didn't have to hide or be scared, she found out the truth and I couldn't fight it, I don't know if she'll cal the police or not but that was the least of my worries. I smiled a little as I thought of no more hiding, although I hope she knew the full truth. The reason why did it, she's pretty smart so I know. I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me as I drove away forever.

_________________

I know its really short but I decided that the next chapter will be all about how Riley found out and all that fun stuff. I did this is because it's going to be alot of information and yeah...