The End.

Jackson, Mississippi
1968

Toni Michele
"Mama." I heard in my sleep. I knew Willow was up and ready to start the day. When I opened my eyes, there she was. My beautiful babygirl. "Mama."

I love how she says 'Mama', sadly that's just all she babbles. She isn't really calling out to me per se. She loves to say 'Dada' though and only to Lucas.

Willow is my morning baby; she's always up before 9AM and is out by 9PM. Of course she naps in between for about three hours. Harper, on the other hand, won't wake up until noon, naps around dinner time, wakes up and doesn't sleep until 2AM.

They are the definition of ying-yang, yet look identical. Only difference is Willow has brown hair and grey eyes; Harper is definitely her father's daughter with the blonde hair and blue eyes.

If they had the same hair and eye colors, we probably would've mixed them up by now.

I got up and took Willow with me to the bathroom. I sat her on the counter as I handled my hygiene. "Willie, where's Dada?" I asked her. She looked at me with googly eyes and a drooling mouth. "Ok, then." I laughed.

I carried her with me to get some breakfast started. I warmed up her bottle and sat her in her high chairs. As I was fixing the plates for Lucas and I, I felt his hands wrap around my waist. "Good morning, beautiful." He said along with a kiss on my cheek.

"Mm. Good morning to you." I smiled. "Where have you been?"

"I was getting the last boxes from your parents house. They're in the car, we are finally moved in."

After the twins were born and Lucas got all that money from his father, he sold his parents house. Then, when the twins turned five months, we decided to move from my parents house to a house close by but far enough to not feel invasive. Now, the girls are nine months and we live on our own.

I turned to him and kissed his lips, "Great, here." I handed him his plate, got Willow's bottle to give to her, and we sat at the dining table with Willow.

"Dada. Dada. Dada." She babbled. "Good morning, princess." He smiled. He smiles the brightest with the girls and it's so beautiful.

"I wish their sleep schedule was in sync, we've never all at breakfast together." He said as he ate.

I laughed at him, "If you wake up my baby, I will hurt you. I do not need her baby attitude." I warned him. Waking up Harper before she's ready to wake is like waking a bear up during hibernation. Not smart.

"Message received." He laughed.

After breakfast, I put Willow down for a nap and had a hour before Harper would wake up. I sat on Lucas's lap on the couch and cuddled into his chest.

"I have an hour of peace." I sighed. He rubbed down my back and kissed my forehead. "What some help with that peace? Back rub? Foot rub?" He offered.

I shook my head no, "I just wanna chill. Willow is gonna be up in two hours, Harper is gonna be up in one. I'll have both of them, and by then you'll be at work." I whined.

"Or I can stay.. They don't need me to work today." I rose my head with a smirk on my face. I didn't want him to miss work, but an extra hand around here today would be nice. "Is that a yes?"

I slowly nodded my head trying to hide my smile. "We can take the girls to park and have family time for the first time in forever." I said.

"We have family time all the time in the evening."

"Baby, that's for about thirty minutes before Willie goes to sleep for the night."

He stood up after chuckling, "I swear that little girl is narcoleptic. My baby." He said.