4 | ➳ sense of humor

Chapter 4:
sense of humor

Heuri's pov;

I start to jump around the place, cheering.

Jungkook literally texts me like 5 minutes before saying he'll go to the office and like 5 seconds later, they accept me.

i just... IM SHOOK.

I hear a 'ding' from my laptop as I skip towards my desk, sitting on the chair as I see an email notif on the top right.

from: Kookmin university
CC: acceptance!

good morning to you, lee heuri!
you have been accepted to kookmin university!

We sincerely apologize for not reporting your acceptance a while ago since it has only been notified to us now.

We would like you to move to your dorm room; 206 as it has been booked for you.

Please hurry or else they'll sue me for not telling you asap.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely;

Seo johnny
(vice) president of
kookmin university

I smile, jumping around as I went to pack my stuff up.

I shout across my room to the whole entire house from upstairs; announcing that I was actually finally moving to the university I've always desired to go.

I say goodbye to my family once more, seeing my mother cry while my brother devilishly laughs at my face.

"yah, stop laughing at your sister" mom says as she wipes her tears from her eyes.

I smile softly. "Aw stop crying mom"

"I just... ugh I can't" mom walks off, going to the bathroom as I was left alone with yoongi.

"give me a hug atleast?" I say as I open my arms wide for yoongi as he puts out his hand, shaking my hand instead.

I laugh. "Okay then, just a handshake"

I smile. "Bye mom!" I shout as mom shouts goodbye from the bathroom.

"Bye yoongi" I say as I held my suitcase handle, planning on walking off when I got pulled back, stopping me from leaving as I realized my hand was still tightly held with yoongi's.

"you can go now" yoongi says smiling as I nod. "okay, if you let me go, sure"

Yoongi loses his smile as he starts to burst into tears, embracing me tightly as I pout.

"Don't leave me with this satanic women please!" Yoongi says as I laugh.

I embrace yoongi tight as I widen my eyes seeing him in actual tears.

"Oh my god, don't cry please" I say as yoongi chuckles, letting go of the hug.

"hey i'm not. Someone's just cutting some onions." yoongi says as I pout, embracing him once more.

After a very very long goodbye, I was finally off to kookmin university.

I continuously felt butterflies in my stomach, circling around it as I continue to exhale deeply as I look out the view in the vehicle.

"I'm extremely nervous." I mutter to myself as the driver laughs.

"Is this your first time going to a good university?" The man says as I widen my eyes.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, sorry." I say as the man laughs.

"okay then, I'm bang hyung shik." he says as I nod.

"Okay." I look out the window as the man clears his throat.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" He says as I shook my head.

"No. It's extremely confidential. Releasing information without a consent is prohibited. For who knows; you could be a pedophile or a criminal who only takes skinny women and lock them in an underground basement with cages." I say as the man continues to die of laughter.

"You have a good sense of humor" he says as I shrug. "Runs in the family."

After a good talk with the man, we arrive at our destination.

"Thanks sir for having a conversation with me. To be very honest, you helped me feel less nervous" I say as the guy smiles.

"I know my ways with young kids" he says as I widen my eyes.

"Okay, that didn't sound right but... you know what I mean" the man says as I nod, chuckling.

After paying the driver, hoping for a discount but nope.

I grab my suitcase as I stood in front of the school. "oh my gosh"

I enter through the gate as people start to welcome me, making me smile as they showed me around the place.

WHICH IS VERY CONFUSING.

after the tour, they finally bring me to the dorm rooms.

my tour guide leaves me unexpectedly as I stood in front of the dorm house.

"um okay, err" I look through the map that the tour guide has given me as no instructions whatsoever involved any dorm room place thingy.

sorry, i'm bad at explaining.

"miss? You need any help?" I hear someone say as I turn to my left.

I widen my eyes.

"lee taeyong! yo-you're here too?"

Taeyong widens his eyes. "Heuri? Woah, I'm stupid for not noticing you."

I raise my eyebrows. "Is everyone here that I know got in?"

Taeyong chuckles. "I guess. Most of my friends are here so, i chose to come too. I'm kind of their leader so they follow whatever I do"

I nod, chuckling as he smiles. "You need help with your suitcase?"

He walks towards me, grabbing my suitcase for me as I smile.

"Yeah thanks"

I sigh. "I just need to get in my dorm room."

Taeyong smiles. "what's your room number?"

"206"

Taeyong nods as he enters the dorm house as I follow behind, watching his muscles form.

We start to talk about random stuff as we finally arrive in my room. "you have the key right?"

I nod as he smiles. "Alright then. I'll see you soon."

I smile, thanking him as he walks off.

I open my dorm room, realizing it had already been open due to the door already unlocked.

I push it slowly open as I widen my eyes.

"taehyung? What?"