14| ➳ hangover

chapter 14:
hangover

i have woken up early to prepare chaerin some hangover soup and some other things that could help her out.

but while i was preparing everything out, i was extremely worried that she hates me to guts now and that we will end up ignoring each other.

chaerin wakes up, seeing her sit up with her hands on her head and groaning.

i smile softly. "g-goodmorning"

i patiently wait to see if she would respond to know if she knows or hates me.

"goodmorning heuri" she smiles.

i sighed in relief. "i prepared some hangover soup for you. since last night you went out for some drinks."

she widens her eyes. "omg im sorry if i caused any problems last night or if i was too loud or anything." she says as i laugh.

"no its okay. taeyong helped you out and brought you here." i say as she smiles. "aw, ill thank him when i see him later."

i smile and walk towards her, helping her up as we walk together towards the table to eat.

"thank you heuri"
i sit in front of her as i grab my spoon and start to eat with her.

"are you okay?" i ask as she looks up at me and smiles softly. "yeah, im fine dont worry."

"are you sure? i didn't know you drink so much, mostly on a school night" i say chuckling but also concerned.

"oh, yeah nah im fine. i just wanted to go out and have some fun" i hear her say.

apart of me knows taehyung would not let his girl go out to clubs or ANYONE alone.

"were you with taehyung?" i ask as she hesitates and stops from eating. "um yes i was"

i nodded and started to eat, feeling uneasy about what we had talked about.

after we ate, chaerin continued to rest as i left for my class.
"hey heuri" i hear as i turn my head seeing jungkook. "hey jungkook"

"something seems to be bothering you. whats up?" he asks as he stares at me. "nothing, im just— aghhh"

jungkook laughs. "clearly something is bothering you. talk to me."

i pouted as i stopped walking.
as i was going to speak, i realised my story involves taehyung and how i possibly made a dumb mistake.

"actually nevermind. im late for class." i say as jungkook frowns. "HEY. talk to me! you're keeping it a secret. what is in that head of yours hmm?"

i laugh. "jungkook, im late for class."
"whatever, i dont believe you." he says as i laugh. "i am! my class is at 11:30"

jungkook pulls up his phone. "its only 11:15. you're not late. have you eaten?"
"yeah i've eaten."
"do you want a drink?"
"no im fine"

jungkook continues to think about what to do. "uh, do you want to study together?"
i laugh. "we can study after my class. what do you have now?"
"i have class at 1pm which is basically after yours. i was heading to the library to study."

i smile. "okay ill walk with you to the library."
he smiles. "yesss, okay."

as we walk together, i felt my phone buzz as i grabbed it.

a text from taehyung?

[ KIM TAEHYUNG ]

kth:
goodmorning heuri, i hope
you're doing good. if you're
free today, would you like to
go to the patbingsu cafe? ♥︎

i didnt expect a text from taehyung.

jungkook raises his eyebrows. "hey you good? who texted."
i look at jungkook. "no one, just checking my schedule"
jungkook nods but looks suspicious as i smile. "lets gooooo"

kim taehyungs pov;

[ LEE HEURI ]

kth:
goodmorning heuri, i hope
you're doing good. if you're
free today, would you like to
go to the patbingsu cafe? ♥︎
[ seened at 11:23am ]

i sigh. why did she seened me? she seemed fine after we saw each other yesterday.

i give her a ring and there was no answer.

[ LEE HEURI ]

kth:
goodmorning heuri, i hope
you're doing good. if you're
free today, would you like to
go to the patbingsu cafe? ♥︎
[ seened at 11:23am ]

kth:
hello?
[ seened at 11:36am ]

kth:
okay nevermind, im sorry
for spamming you and calling
but are you mad at me?
[ seened at 11:38am ]

kth:
actually wait dont answe|

lhri:
dude, im in a class rn

lhri:
ill text you after
class lmao

kth:
ohhh makes sense.
okay okay, take care
hahaha :)
[ seened at 11:41am ]

dangit, i mssged and called her way too much.

now i seem so desperate AGHDUEHDN