Tell me nothing

"Shannon oh dear god faster, your gonna fuckin break me!"  She held tight to the pillow wanting to scream out from his thrusting so deep. She never had it so good from the back. Not being able to see what he was doing but oh to feel the sensations he was giving her body was dirty as hell turning her on. "Lemme taste it down my throat, fuck You can gag me if you wanna I just wanna have that deep in my mouth."  She pushed away from his grip on her hips and slid her mouth all the way down his length hearing him moan loudly. Swiftly grabbing her hair tight in his massive hand he shoved himself deeper into her greedy lips.

"Jesus Christ your mouth is a god damn gift.  You better give me this shit every night". He gripped the headboard riding her sucking as his eyes rolled back mouth falling open.

Her mouth gliding up and down his shaft teasing his tip suckin around it making his body buck against her mouth. " I wanna ride you cowgirl style baby lay down!!" She sat up and watched him lie flat on the bed as her body maneuvers on top making her feel like a dominatrix and powerful. She slid him inside of her body and started to roll her hips against him.
His huge hands slide down my core and his finger rubs my clit he watches me close my eyes. "Giselle look at me ". I catch his beautiful hazel eyes, I pull his lips to mine moaning in his mouth. His body is one with mine. My head goes back and his lips seal around my neck sucking hard.

"Shannnnon oh fuck........ Mmmmmmm" He sucks on my breast tongue flicking over it. "Come here". He moves up fast and kisses me as I scream in his mouth cumming and shaking with pleasure he's giving me.

"Christ fuckin hell...... Damit!". He slammed me over and over until I hold his face in my hands and look in his eyes he's sweaty and cums inside of me. "Jesus Christ...... Fuck I wanted this to happen." Smiling with sleepy and satisfied eyes I lay now under him as we catch our breath again.

"God you one sexy lay Shannon best I've had in a very long time!" 

"Your not so bad yourself babe, I hate to fuck you and leave you but I have to go meet up with a friend but don't you worry I will return soon."  Kissing me one last  time he got cleaned up dressed and left out.

Soon after my phone began to ring and her name blinked on the screen. "How's life in Louisiana bitch?"

She didn't answer me back playfully , instead she was silent as the falling snow. "I have to tell you something about your man that you may not like. You can never tell him of Jay I told you either got it?" 

Then I heard a faint mumbling in the background, this didn't sound good. " Ok you have my word, what's up is he a convicted killer a tax evader did her steal someone car what?" 

"It's not good let's just say that."

"Well then tell me, cmon out with it !" 

"He's a junkie he does drugs and has for a very long time. Jared told me he even deals on the side, I tried to tell you before I left the airport but he meaning jay was standing right there and he doesn't know I'm telling you now."

"That doesn't change how I feel about him Kali, that's his business honestly. It's not like he's gonna drag me into it.  But thank you for spilling his secrets. Listen I gotta go I gotta do some laundry chat with ya-"

"But that's what I'm worried about!"

Did she seriously just insinuate that Shannon will make me a druggie too ? That pissed me right off. "Listen for you to accuse me of being a druggie is insulting Kali your far from innocent remember when you did meth back in high school or did that just slip your mind."

"Yea I'm gonna let you go, Jays calling me back anyways  talk to you soon." 

"See you avoided that like the plague, yet you wanna accuse me. So what I did what I did back when but I'm sober and clean six years damit! I'm hanging up now."  Ending the call she quickly turned it off and tossed it to the bed. 

Shannon's not doing drugs he's just out with a friend.

She headed down stairs to make a pot of coffee and some coffee early lunch when she stopped just short of the kitchen table. There on the floor laid a small baggies of small white objects. She couldn't believe what she saw inside. Maybe Kali was onto something after all.