Choose one

I left Jared to go do some shopping since I'm gonna be staying here for the rest of my life.  New clothes are always good in a woman's mind right ? This small shop down the way catches my eye and I get giddy knowing I'm about to blow some serious cash. The sun is not so temperamental today thankfully so I can walk around in comfort.  Jared choose  to stay home saying he said some business to attend to.

Speaking of the devil, "Hey Satan what's up?"

"You think your funny haha?! I need you to hurry up and get down to the place where I took you on a boat ride. I will meet you there for some lunch, sound good?" He sounded like it was important that I not say no.

"Yea I'll be there gimmie like-"

"Now I said, don't argue with me! Unless you wanna Be punished like this morning!"

I glanced down at my inner thighs still marked up with his hand prints and bite mark on my neck. My lower regions bared the brunt of that mans punishments or whatever he calls that stuff. "I'm coming!"

"That's what I thought!"

I hung up and felt like I was in a relationship that maybe was to much for my taste. Don't get me wrong I'm a crazy bitch who likes men to take control but with him he is like walking on egg shells.  I head down to the pier he asked me to meet him at. There's a man standing there who's facing away from me and I don't recognize. Could be the owners brothers or someone here for some reason.

"I've been waiting for you!" He said to me.

"Who are you ?"

"Are you alone ?"

" Yes, why ?" She began to get a little nervous and wished she hadn't come alone. "Who are you ?"

"He's here to finish the job someone named Shannon failed to do!"

She turned and saw Jared standing feet away with a gun in his hand and an evil smile.  "What job are you talking about Jared ?"

"You know your best friend brother Adonis would be his name? Well come to find out he stole a large amount of drugs and money from my boy Jaxton while Jax was in Greece making another deal. Yea he's not to happy right now. Sooooo, he's gonna pay Shannon and I to take you and your girl Giselle out to lure Adonis to where we want him and then kill that fucker. Job finished everyone's happy!"

"But why, what do her and I have anything to do with her brothers shit he does ? Why make us pay with our lives?"

"Because that's the way it goes baby suck it up quit talking and just -"

"WAIT! Let's make a deal I will do anything just don't hurt either of us , please jay I'm begging you!"

"I love when women begs but your not on your knees so that's not gonna work for me ! Oohhhh but I got  it! So you now have a choice either somehow get Adonis to meet us somewhere and don't say why orrrrrr-" scratching his chin.

She felt her phone vibrating but was to sacred around these two loons to answer it. "Or what ?"

"You kill your own bestie! Your choice , but someone has to die for this shit."

Millions of emotions and thoughts raced through her mind making her wanna throw up. "I can't do either one!"

Jay walked over to her and looked down at the ground the whole way until, "Well then I guess you will have to die baby!" With a gun held to her forehead she showed no fear trying to hide how terrified she really was inside. "Ready?" He said with an evil grin.

"Ok, I'll do it!" She smiled and pleaded in her mind for him to believe her and drop the gun.

"Look at me dead on the eyes and say that again!" He cocked the gun and held firm to her head.

"I will do it I will kill -"

"No no don't tell me! I wanna be surprised I love surprises darling. Do the job or else!" He dropped the gun and grabbed her hand taking her away back home. "I think we should have some lunch don't you ? It's just all this murder talk makes a man hungry."

She followed him staying quiet the rest of the way.