Chapter Three: A Long Night

"We've never had the pleasure of meeting, Sesshomaru. I'm the one that's going to kill you." Bankostu said with a smug grin, "Call me Bankostu."

"You're going t o kill me?" Sesshomaru asked in a calm tone.

"Aim for his neck. He has three jewel shards there. Cut them out and he dies, but he has two in his halbert so it's going to be stronger than a normal human sword." Nayumi told Sesshomaru.

"Stupid woman! Don't betray your to-be husband like that!" Renkostu snapped.

"He's not my to-be husband." she replied in a low voice.

"Where's Naraku?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Gee, I don't know." Bankostu laughed.

"If you cannot answer my questsion then you are of no use to me." Sesshomaru replied; voice cold as ice.

"Renkostu, don't let the slayer escape. I'll deal with Sesshomaru." Bankostu smiled.

        Sesshomaru and Bankostu lunged at eachother at the same time. Their swords collided, but you could tell Sesshomaru had the upper hand.

        "I would never run." Nayumi said; she was unsteady but she was standing now.

"If you're looking for a fight, then you are in the right place." Renkostu smiled.

"Let's see what you got." Nayumi laughed as she unsheathed her sword.

"Not going to use those blades of yours?" he asked with a smirk.

"Not worth it." she replied and ran towards him.

        "Too slow." Sesshomaru said; appearing behind Bankostu and drawing his sword across his back.

"You're faster than Inuyasha." Bankostu said; shrugging off Sesshomaru's attack.

"Don't compare me to the likes of Inuyasha." Sesshomaru sneared.

        "AHH!" Nayumi cried as Renkostu cut her with his steal threads.

"You should be paying attention to me." Bankostu said as Sesshomaru backed up to brace Nayumi before she fell.

"I don't need your help." Nayumi growled.

"You really should except help when it's offered." Renkostu laughed.

"I fight against demons, not with them." she replied.

"And yet today the tables are turned. You're fighting against humans and a demon is fighting with you." Renkostu smirked.

"He's not fighting with me. He's simply getting in my way." Nayumi replied.

"And yet you let him live?" Renkostu countered.

"I'm tired of the sound of your voice." Nayumi said as she charged at him. 

        She made a hard right when he breathed his fire, but she threw her sword. 

"Dammit, I missed." she said as the sword grazed the side of his neck.

That was close. Renkostu thought.

"Huh, Saimyosho?" Renkostu said.

"What do they want?" Bankostu said through gritted teeth as him and Sesshomaru clashes swords.

"They want us to retreat." Renkostu sneared.

"What?" Bankostu exlcaimed.

"They said we must leave now." Renkostu groaned.