[ chapter five ]

✏️ five

- - - - - -

Mileena's POV:

"I hate you so, so much" I whispered against his whiskey coated lips.

I was slammed against the wall and kissed with soft lips against my neck.

"No you don't baby, now shut up and let me fück you."

There was no time for drunken slurs to march past my lips and into his, for he caught my lips with his and hoisted my legs around his torso.

The kiss was sloppy and drunk.

Teeth clashed and lips were being bit.

The bedroom door approached our fridged bodies, opened as if it was waiting for this moment to happen.

Luke dropped me on the bed and walked towards the dresser where we kept out condoms.

Suddenly stopped and turned towards me.

"Strip" He commanded

My body moved before my mind could process his strict rules and I found myself stripping off the last peices of dignity I had for myself and giving it to Luke.

He was perched on the bed clad on only his boxers. Erection standing tall and proud.

Playing with his lip ring he beckoned me over with a move of his finger.

"C'mere baby." His voice was low but still managed to sound powerful.

Like a king. A king that knows what he's doing and doesn't regret anything.

I stood in between his legs, his rough, soft hands clasping behind my knees straddling his hips.

My bra was unclasped, my right nipple encased in his mouth biting and sucking.

He moved to the next one providing the same treatment with his skilled tongue.

He pushed towards the head of the bed my body still straddling his.

My frail hand went to the band of his boxers, dragging them down his legs discarding them to the end of the bed.

His hands grasped my panties and carefully glided them down my legs.

A condom was already open is his large hand waiting for me to grab and cover his erect member.

I did.

Our lust got the best of us and it began.

Luke wasted no time in flipping us over and pounding into me without mercy.

"Shít! So fücking tight!"

His thrusts were deep, hard, and fast.

He angled his hips and thrusted truly deep hitting my budle of pleasure making me moan out mindless profanities.

"Luke! Oh God yes!"

He kept his angle and thrusted harder.

His chest was rubbing against mine. My nipples harding from the harsh contact.

His lips were whisping against mine letting out small groans and grunts.

My stomach clenched and I felt my legs stiffen. The pleasure racing through my body making me scream.

"Luke! Oh yes! Please!"

His thrusts got sloppier but were still powerful. His cock twitched and he stilled clenching his teeth and gripping my hips tighter.

"Fück Mileena!"

His intoxicated body rolled off my used one and settled next to mine.

Our breathing was heavy but I couldn't hear it.

I was too busy crying on the inside. To drunk to cry on the outside.

I let him use me and treat me like shìt, but I let him back in so quickly and give him all my love and concern without hesitation.

It hurts. It really does.

A/N: This was not my best smut. Like at all but it have slight feels. Anyway, Go follow @Rivalry. She's a great writer and just posted the first chapter of her new book.