Author's Note

Greetings all, this is just to clarify a few things.

But first things first, I just want to thank each and every one of you all for reading and supporting How To Love A Dead Boy; whether you were there from the start or only just recently the read the whole of the story, either way, you all mean so much to me and I'm so lucky to have such dedicated readers.

I'll admit that I'm a bit lost knowing that I don't have to upload weekly chapters anymore, but you should all stay tuned as I'll be going through and editing the crap out of the story; I may change very slight things within the plot but my main aim is to fill in missing words and fix the, just terrible, grammar and punctuation mistakes. I'll be the first to admit that even with spell check I'm awful when it comes to the fundamentals of grammar.

With that said, a few (well, a lot) of you have asked if there will be an epilogue or sequel to How To Love A Dead Boy. While I have tried to respond to all your questions, I may have missed a few people and I hope to clarify all this here; for those who were wondering but never asked and also for future readers. As much as I am honoured to have people wanting more of my writing, I'm going to have to break the news one way or another.

As of now (30.6.14) there WILL NOT be an official sequel to How To Love A Dead Boy (don't hurt me!) Why? Because I do not believe that a sequel could do the story justice. By this I mean that I don't think that there are any story arks that I could create for a sequel that aren't repetitive of the first storyline or a bit on the silly side. I've read some really excellent books here on Wattpad, and after going on to read sequel, I usually find that the quality and that brilliant originality I found in the first book just doesn't seem as grand and worthy of reading anymore.

But as I've told someone else, if you have a 'brilliant' idea for a sequel, don't let me stand in your way. Write your version. I'm honestly happy for anyone to write their own sequel as long it's not advertised as the OFFICIAL sequel and that this original story is somehow credited.

Anyway, for the possibility of an epilogue, well, let's just say that the chances of such a thing happening is very, very, very grim. Although throughout the writing of How To Love A Dead Boy I had actually planned an epilogue, which I was very much set on writing up until about a day before I wrote Chapter 42, as the writer, I like the idea of leaving the story where it is now.

It's up to you as the reader(s) to decide what happens next.

If you have any other questions, leave them below in a comment and I'll address them the best I can.

Other than that, please, if you enjoyed reading How To Love A Dead Boy, remember to share this with friends, family or your followers. Your continuing support is much appreciated and stay tuned for any new stories I may put up in the future.

Once again, thank-you all,
Katherine.