Chapter 1💫

"K, look over there." Nasrin said pointing at the door to the coffee shop where we're currently in. She actually shouted, un-lady like huh, I know and that's how I'm coping.

A handsome guy came in wearing a black ripped jeans, white tight shirt underneath a black leather jacket, typing away in his iPhone X with a dark spectacles. Mysterious!

Typical bad boy, I thought to myself before looking back at my best friends. He's so good looking, I admit, I know I judged quickly about the bad boy stuff but hey that's how he dressed. Its not good to judge but, I just can't keep quite or I should say, my mind can't keep shut.

"Oh boy!" Dinar squealed, yes, she squealed on her sit which was now moving due to the force she used. Ugh, my best friends are so annoying sometimes, and you know what? They're all engaged.

"Huh," Minal sighed dreamily like she was just futuring something with her brain and my mind which she doesn't want anyone to know about.

"Masha Allah," was all I said, even though he's dressed like a bad boy, I won't judge fast this time and won't lie, he's dead handsome. Bringing my gaze back to my friends with a raised brow, I said,

"You guys are getting married in the next two months, but you're all here looking at another guy, one of you literally shouted, the other one squealed and the last one is already dreaming huh?" I crabbed, I thought they'll regret it and be uncomfortable with it but its like I've forgotten who my best friends are.

"Oh please," Minal said throwing her left hand nonchalantly.

"Okay then, I'll tell Ya Muhsin and Ya Habib and Ya Ahmad too." I said trying my best to look serious, I want to blackmail them all but I'll save it for later.

"You won't," They all said in sync like they were waiting for me to say it. I rolled my eyes at their raised voice, they'll never keep their voices low, even in public.

Ya Muhsin is marrying Minal, while Ya Habib is marrying Dinar in the next one month and Nasrin is marrying her long lost lover Ahmad. I squealed mentally, I really can't wait. But they're making it hard on me already. Ya Allah see us through.

You all don't know who the grooms are huh? Ya Muhsin is the oldest son in my family then Ya Habib and then me, Amdaad and Mehr.

"Oh try me," I said standing up, Amdaad; my little brother, okay, he's not just little he's 19 already, just messaged me that he's outside the coffee shop waiting for me.

"I gotta go," I added standing up, carrying my bag from the table, I put my wallet and phone inside before kissing their cheeks.

"Why so soon?" Dinar asked pouting, she looks so cute right now but I don't have time to admire the beauty in front of me when my phone notified- vibrated, me of another message which is probably from Amdaad.

"Yeah, Amdaad is outside, he just messaged me." I smiled apologetically before waving them a goodbye with my right hand.

"Call us when you get home then." Minal shouts mildly from where she was sitting since I wasn't that far, I heard her and replied.

"Aww, so my best friends cared about me?" I cooed childishly and walk back to pinch their cheeks. I know I'm standing in the middle of the coffee shop but it was empty only the mysterious bad boy.

"Yea whatever." Nasrin muttered in a duh tone before taking her coffee cup to her lips. I laughed, I know its finished.

"Bye!" Minal and Dinar said in a duh tone also, so they don't even care. Poor me.

"Bye!" I call out walking outta the coffee shop. I can feel someone's gaze on me but I brushed it off and keep walking Amdaad's car; his black BMW with a very dark tinted window.