Chapter 17💫

KYDAH'S POV. . .

It's three weeks now, I haven't seen my husband or any sign of him, I'll just hear him screaming at night sometimes , probably having a nightmare. But when I knock at the door, it's always locked and I get angry every day. Why will he lock himself and he's having nightmares.

He'll always come back late and leave early, sometimes before I even wake up even though I'm a morning person. It's really getting on my nerves, just because we are forced into this marriage doesn't mean he'll just dump me. At first, I wasn't bothered, but now, it's too much.

He won't even check on me once in a while, even if I die, he'll not know. I know I'm exaggerating but it's the truth. I don't know who brought housemaids but they are now my friends. They're four of them,one of them is a Christian(Sarah) and the other three are Muslim's but Yoruba(Zada,Tahira and Tehzib).

They are all friendly and funny. That's why I don't feel lonely sometimes. They came a week after the wedding, not that I'm not thankful but they're too much. One or two is enough.

"Ma'am?"Sarah called from the kitchen "should I set the food on the dining room table now" she asked, almost bowing.

"Yes"I answered, standing up and walking to the kitchen "And I told you not to call me Ma'am" I added, playfully scowling at her.

"I'm sorry Ma.."she started but I glare at her "Uhm..Kydah" she finished.

"You can say K, it's the short way" I chirped helping her to set the food on the dining room table.

It's even of no use, it's only me and the housemaids that will eat it, but we still eat at the dining room adding a stool from the kitchen since we're five and we only have four chairs

"Kydah" Tehzib the older one, I think she's thirty-five called "I'm going home tomorrow" she finished when we're done washing the dishes.

"Oh okay" I said smiling happily, I'm happy for no reason. "uhm...what should I give you to give Maha?"I ask no one in particular. I can be that stupid sometimes.

Maha is her fifteen year old daughter. She's cute and chubby and very beautiful, I met her once when she càme to collect her school fees from her mother.

"No Kydah, you should leave it,you should not stress yourself again" Tehzib said almost begging.

"No don't worry, tell me when you're going"I brush her off, leaving the kitchen to my room. I might as well just check my social medias.

"Oh and tell Zada and Tahira that they have the afternoon shift tomorrow" I mumbled from the door, "where are they sef" I asked myself but she heard me.

"I'm their room"she answered.

"OK. Good night" I grinned, ambling upstairs to my room, I hate looking sad all the time.

I took a quick shower and change into my favorite pjs. I said my du'a and fell asleep almost immediately

I heard him shouting again, I open my eyes to check the time on my phone, it's 2:30am hmmp! Lemme try my luck today, I hope it's opened. I don't even know why I want to help him but I just felt like. He's my husband after all, but okay bye.

I stood up and carried my long hijab from the closet then walk out of the room to the one next to mine. I knock at the door but there was no answer so I turn the door knob, its opened. Finally!

I walked into the room just to see a figure sweating and muttering words that I couldn't point out. I continue to walk into the room nearing the sweating figure on the bed.

If he's having a bad dream, then I should pour cold water on him and say a du'a but then everything gets stocked in my head after seeing the figure on the bed.

Why Paa?! Why will you do this to me? Why didn't you ask me about it before ruining anything. I'm so mad right on w but I'll have to tend to this man here! So help me God.

Ask me who is it??!

Hahahahahahhaha
I'm tired😪Ugh Lemme go sleep. Two chapters today! Woah! Clap for me, that was before but whatever.

You guys should guess👅who is the old man? Or is it someone from the past? A married man?😛

Don't forget to
Vote and Comment below
Eat your Sohour well😀

I love you àll
BYE....

Your baby
Aeeshatou🌚