Chapter 13💫

ANWAAR'S POV. . .

My life is all messed up. This stupid arranged marriage isn't helping. How I wish I know the mystery girl so that we'll plan something that will help us to stop this marriage. I hate her with every fibre of my being and I hate thinking about marriage which is not with Kydah. Is that how everything hurts when you're in love and know you won't have that person? It hurts!

Sometimes I feel like telling Abba that I don't want this marriage, but I should know better, no matter what this marriage will happen, except if the bride is dead or me. How I wish! If killing yourself wasn't forbidden in our religion, I would've done just that to end everything.

I don't know what got into Abba for making this decision without my knowledge. Even though I know I'm somehow at fault for not telling him that I have someone in mind earlier but still, he should've asked. This is just stupid and mad that they want me to have this squelched. This is absurd and utterly stupid to me. I never thought this would ever happen to me.

Today's the day I dreaded, the day I hated, the that I disliked, the day I'm also afraid of. I'm gonna be tied with someone that's not Kydah, Mi Reina. Oh how I miss her so much... She cut all ties with me after our small goodbye and it's not her fault, that would've been cheating. But is it bad for me to want to talk to her all the time?

I prayed fajr and carried Qur'an to read Kydah's favorite surah, which is suratul-Nisa'i. Our conversation with her about her best surah made me remember how she recited the surah with her angelic, velvety voice...

"Hmm! What's your favorite surah" she asked when we were sitting in the garden of their house.

"Suratul-Anbiya'i. What about you?" I asked her looking at her in the eye.

"Suratul-Nisa'i" she answered happily.

"Can you read it for me" I requested smiling sweetly.

"Nah"

"Please Mi reina" I pleaded.

"No" she said stubbornly.

"Haba Mi Reina" I said giving her my best puppy eyes.

"Fine" she gave in sighing. Then she started reading, God!I felt like I was in heaven.

I smiled remembering our moments together, which I'll always cherish every single bit of it. I don't regret falling for her. I experienced how love is and how to be loved. If only I can take her away and run out of the country with her.

How I wish my so called bride will run away before the wedding. She should just vanish and leave my life.

Then again, I still can't get Kydah, she's getting married to a mystery guy too. She said she don't wanna know him but here I am wanting to know her so that we could plan on her running away. I don't even know when is her marriage. It's like both our fathers want to get rid of us.

When I finished reading, I carried the azkar to read the du'a I always read in the morning .

((Allahumma inni asbahtu ushhiduka, Wa ushhidu hamalata arshika,wa mala'ikataka, Wa Jami'a khalqika, innaka anta Allah Laa ilaha illah anta wahdaka Laa Sharika laka, wa Anna Muhammadan abduka Wa rasuluk))'four times'

I read it four times before praying to Allah and for the whole Ummah and for peace. Then I went back to my bed to sleep before they'll start getting lousy and they'll wake me up.

"Bro" I heard someone called shaking me.

"Uhmm" I groaned.

"Wake up" it's Muhsin.

"Leave me alone" I said sitting up to look at him clearly when I noticed that he wasn't alone, he's with Zahir, Mashkur and Mukhtaar all of them dressed in kaftans and caps. He said he's not going to his sister's wedding, I still don't know when and said that Habib should go.

"Good morning to you too" He said sarcastically.

"Go and take a shower, we're leaving now"

"You guys are pain in the ass wallah" I said walking into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I only have 30minutes to be in the mosque then I'll be tied with my so called bride. I've already hated her. Why won't she just runaway how they use to do when they don't wanna get married. Ugh...

Just felt like writing... And mimieeabbas if you complain Ehn😏😙
They'll be tied to unknown people, that's cruel. What can we do, well just sit and watch.Hmm let's see what happens next

Check it out please. I'm his hugest fan😀don't blame me o, he's hot and his voice is heaven.Check it out and you'll enjoy it I promise😆 #ZaynMalik😻 Let Me❤

Ghost reader commot and vote nah 😢ILY all

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

Your girl
Aeeshatou🌚