Chapter 16💫

KYDAH'S POV. . .

The sunlight is greeting me early in the morning, making me slowly open my eyes and blinking them four times to process everything. I flip my body to be greeted by unfamiliar surrounding which has me abruptly standing up. That's when it hit me, I'm married, I'm in my own house. Not only married, forced to be married to stupid mystery guy.

I stood up and amble into the bathroom. Woah! It's really beautiful, but I didn't see it clearly yesterday. Hmm,maybe because I was really tired to open my eyes fully. More like, frustrated and angry to look around my surrounding.

I took a long relaxing shower and change ankara into skirt and blouse

I took a long relaxing shower and change ankara into skirt and blouse. I decide to wait in the room till my so called husband leave the house. I don't know how but I definitely know that I will hear or see him leaving.

After what seems like hours or so, I finally see a car leaving the house through my window. I suspire in relieve. Now I don't have to bother about checking and tiptoeing around the house. I'm curious now but I still am not over my anger to talk things out with him.

I cooked something simple to eat then tour around the house. The kitchen is very clean with no trace or smell of anybody here and that means he didn't even want to eat anything so as to not see her. That serves him right because I also dont want to see his ugly face.

After I was done eating my noodles, I stood up and went to my room. I carried my phone and plug my earphone then choose a song, 'We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez.' I started with the room next to mine. I think it's his room, since the bed wasn't made. Masha Allah! It's beautiful. I love grey but I love red more.

Then the toilet which is grey too

Then the toilet which is grey too. Ah ahn, is this man old or what? Why will he be using grey or should is at my parents. I don't even know who did all this.

 I don't even know who did all this