Chapter 12💫

KYDAH's POV. . .

Today's the bridal shower that I was forced by my best friends and Maa. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep then continue to cry like I always do. But my best friends and cousins here will never allow me to do just that and you know what? It's freaking annoying I tell you. You won't understand the feeling if you're not in my shoes. I hate myself right now.

"K, wake up mana!" That's Amal for sure, her voice is screeching at the end.

"Wallah I'll pour you water," Dinar said sound8ng very annoyed from what I could hear.

"Lemme get the water" Mehr said as I heard the door to the bathroom open, she will do just that, knowing heartless and determined Mehr.

"I'm up" I shout at them, blinking my eyes furiously with anger and annoyance.

"Good" Minal said, walking to my vanity table to do God know what.

"Go and bath, your cloth will soon arrive" Nasrin said throwing a spare towel at me not knowing that there are more than enough towels in there.

"What's the time" I ask wanting to know how long I've been out.

"4:35pm" Iman said checking her phone, before keeping it back.

"Where's Ehlam and Daima" I ask after giving the room a once over and couldn't find them

"Daima went to collect our shirts and Ehlam went to collect your gown" Amal explained.

I stood up and moseyed into the bathroom to take a hot shower and clean all the stress. Then take a bath with the perfume and some stuffs that the beautician gave me to use. They smell really amazing and I'm liking the smell on my body.

No more tears from now. But I can't, I'm leaving my house, my Maa, siblings and all to a stranger's. What more is as excruciating as this. I wish this marriage was Anwaar, I would've been more than glad to leave but no.

I don't know how long I've been in the bathroom but I know I've stayed long enough for them to start knocking at the door like idiots.

"I'm coming" I yelled, wrapping the towel around my curvy figure.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on my head and the other around my chest reaching my knees.

"Amarya you're glowing wallah, this your beautician is the Best" Minal cooed, pinching my cheek like a mother.

"Here's your gown" Ehlam said handing me a beautiful red fitted gown, black shoe, black clutch and black earrings and necklace, so beautiful.

The Bridal shower is strictly for girls. Even the photographer and the Dj and I'm happy. It should be small.

"Thanks" I murmured keeping it on the bed and massage some lotions and the ones the beautician gave me.

"Here's your shirts girls" Daima said coming into the room with many bags in her hand.

"Ferozah, Omaira, Yusrah, Mufeedah, Hameeda, Fadeelah, Omeila and Suhaila are on their way" Minal said mentioning our college mates names.

The makeup artist start her job which I told her it should be nude, even the lipstick but she insist that I should use red coz my gown is red and I'll look beautiful with red.

I walked into the closet to change after the makeup was done leaving the girls picking their shirts.

"Oh my Allah!" Ehlam who was waiting for me outside the closet said in a loud voice.

"Oh boy" Nasrin said looking at me up and down with awe.

"Didi" Mehr gasped abit too dramatically.

"Adda K" Ahlam ,Ihsan, Daisha, Islam, and Zaina said at once gasping which make me laugh, they're so dramatic wallah.

"Why so beautiful K" Iman said pouting.

"Adda K,wallah kinyi kyau sosai (you look so beautiful)"Zaida said grinning like a cat.

""Bestfrenn" Minal said with wide eyes in amazement.

"Beautiful K" Daima said.

"Why don't you like makeup. See the way you changed" Amal said smiling.

"I'll be the last to comment, you look so hot, Did I." Afnaan yelled.

"Gees!Thanks girls" I said giggling .

"OK girls let's get going" Minal said ushering everyone out of the room.

"What about the rest?" Amal asked about the rest of our friends that are yet to come.

"They're already there" Daima replied.

"Out girls. The drivers are waiting" Nasrin said making them to start looking for their phones and shoes.

They are wearing a red shirt off shoulder and black leather leggings looking breathtakingly beautiful. There names engraved. Minal,Dinar and Nasrin are glowing too because of the pregnancy. Yeah Nasreen is pregnant too 5weeks.

"Mehr" I called.

"Yes Didi" she answered looking for something around the room.

"Hold my phone and what are you looking for" I ask giving her my new iPhoneX which was a gift from Ya Habeeb for the wedding.

"I'm changing my phone case" she said smiling sheepishly.

"Gosh!" I said unenthusiastically.

"Yeah, whatever" she mumbled, fixing the red jacket.

"K, be fast" Dinar said and sauntered outta the room.

I followed her on tow as we ambled down the stairs with the others probably in the car by now.

I knocked at Maa's room before entering with salam.

"Darling, you look really beautiful" Maa said hugging me.

"Thanks, Maa" I thanked.

"I gotta go. They're waiting for me outside" I said pulling away

"Have fun sweety, loosen up" she said pushing me outta the room to the front door.

"Bye Maa" I said kissing her cheek before the sauntered outta the house to the car where Ehlam, Minal and Nasrin are waiting for me.

Few minutes after the drive, we reached to our destination...

The hall was decorated in red and black ribbons with many black and red balloons everywhere.

"Amaryaaaa" Surayyah said hugging me.

No one apart from my family and best friends knew about the arranged marriage. Maa said that we shouldn't tell anybody.

I remembered when they brought my kayan lefe (tradition stuff) 12 boxes. The grooms family did not even come, Paa said they should just bring it, no need of any traditional stuff.

I wonder what got into Paa about this marriage. He has been strict and all but still care about my condition when I look pale and all.

We started taking pictures, playing games, cutting the cake, dancing, teasing, laughing and whatnot.

We call it a night....

@mimieeabbas I tried aswear, don't disturb me again or else😑
Kydah😩Who miss Anwaar eh? I miss him though...Paa,why are you so strict to your beautiful princess, your one and only...Anwaar's chapter next insha Allah. Who's in love with Anwaar? I am😅

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Ghost readers come out please😩😅

Your girl
Aeeshatou🌚