Chapter 5💫

KYDAH's POV. . .

"Didi Wake up" Mehr whisper yelled next to my ear. Why is she disturbing me so early in the morning? She knew how much I need my beauty sleep but she has to wake me up at the ungodly hour.

"DIDI" she yelled, almost like she's tired of waking me up. Maybe she's been there for a long while and I'm just feeling it.

"Uhm" I groaned, rolling around and giving my back at her. Maybe she'll get what I'm saying and just leave me for good this time around.

"Maa said they're coming any minute by now" she yelled more harshly in my ear now. She's about to sprinkle water on me or even hit my butt at this moment.

"What's the time" I asked hoarsely, sleep still in my system.

"1:05PM" she said checking her phone which she's already changed the case to blue the same colour of her ankara. Gosh! Sometimes I ask myself whether we're really siblings because of how she does so many things stupidly.

"I'll be down in a jiffy" I grumble out, standing up and sauntered into the ensuite to take a long needed bath so that the sleep will completely leave me.

After taking a very long shower, I walked into our walk in closet and pick a yellow atamfa gown then dabbed a little powder and lip gloss. Yeah, I know we're probably going to hang out with my cousins and friends but I can't wear something other than a gown right now. I'm not in the mood.

This weekend is one of those we always meet at my house, it only happens thrice a year(family). The whole family will meet up and have fun, maybe even a sleepover.

Our families from Maa and Paa's side all attend it but I always miss it because of school so I'm really excited to meet my cousins today since they even missed the wedding because of school. I hate school, school is scam, trust me. It sucks!

The parents will go back home after the dinner while their children stay here for the weekend, well, not all of them stay behind.

The Othman's are also joining us later for the dinner. That's the new addition for the past six years that I didn't know about. Sometimes I feel like I know nothing bout my own family.

The A's, I's and D's.The A's are Aunty Rakiya's children, Maa's younger sister, with three children, Aadil who's 24years old, Amal is 21 and Ahlam is 18. They are the A's. You can see why we call them the A's, yeah their names all started with A.

The I's are Aunty Safiya's children, she's also Maa's younger sister with four children Iman is 21years old, Imraan is 24years, Ihsan and Islam are twins both 18 years old...The I's. You can see how they are also called the I's.

Then the D's, they are Aunty Farida's children, Daima is 22years old, Deen is 21years old, Daneen is 18 and Daisha is 17...The D's. Must I say, they have weird names if you ask me.

We have Aunty Hauwa, Paa's only younger sister with four children Ehlam who's 22years old, Zaina is 18 and Zaida is 17.

We're not much huh, nah, don't get blinded with those little names up there. We're too many for my own liking.

"Hey you" Minal and Dinar chirped in unison when they finish exchanging pleasantries with Maa. Uhm, new daughter in-laws with their new shyness.

"Hi girls" I greeted back, hugging them altogether , my hands wide open.

"Where's Nasrin" I asked after noticing that she's not here with them which is quite unusual.

You might be wondering but she's also like a family. We're all family even though we're not blood related but you get it.