PaRaDiSe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Climbing up these stairs I came eye to eye with the devil himself. It was an eye contact of mere seconds, yet I could feel the malice in this mans eyes. He truly was the ruler, but to me it didn't seem like he was the ruler of Paradise, to me he looked like Satan himself. It was as if in the Holy war, devil had won and was now sitting on the throne, playing god. 

Was he not beautiful? Yes he was, the rumors about immortal beauty were true. But he wasn't the most beautiful man I had ever seen. In-fact I had seen true beauty, the unmatched one some minutes ago. 

Those enchanting eyes that could infatuate any woman, or as I like to say make any woman drop her panties. 

Someone spoke up, a familiar voice that had told me to run away before, looking up a bit I saw as the enchanting man I saw before stood besides the so called Emperor. 

"Lord, are you sure about this marriage? "

"Are you questioning me?" 

"No, sir of course not." the stranger replied as my gaze caught his, quickly averting my eyes I looked down. 

It wasn't as if paradise wasn't filled with handsome men, yet somehow in my eyes his was just unmatched. The way his ombre black to grey to blue, flowed below his waist line, the way way his dark eyes sparkled, the way his lips looked so plum, so kissable ......aghhh I can go forever.

"But, she is a human, that too of the lowest level slave." did those words not sting a sharp pain in the left side of my thoracic cavity, where my heart was located. 

"It is my decision and I am always right" an arrogant voice roared across the hall.

Damn it, I need to get out of here but how........either way this pervert will rape me and then after I'm all used up throw me to be devoured by his low lives. 

I look around desperately, when a sharp pain hits my back making me fall on my knees. 

"On your knees insolent whore!" A shrewd voice howled behind me. 

"Careful! I need her in the best of my health for tonight!" The King glared at him.

I bite the insides of my lips, ok ..it's decided even if it kills me but I'm getting out. Wise words of my cell mate for past day flooded my mind, "Trust no one, cause here no body cares about mortals like us, especially slaves, for them we are just toys which will be thrown as soon as we break and we do tend to break quickly. They make sure of it."

At one glance at the man whom I fell in love with first sight, a single tear rolled down my eyes and I pushed the weight on my back, I ran towards the devil who called this hell paradise. 

Clenching the dagger in my fist, I covered the the couple of steps separating us. But before I could make a clean stab, someone took me in his embrace. 

My eyes widen as slowly looked up to be inch away with beauty I was gawking at. His long robe covered the entirety of my body. One of his hand held me tight while the other held the dagger in my hand, which he easily snatched away and hide it in his robe. 

But my eyes to focused at the closeness between us to notice that. 

"What do you think you are doing?!!" I heard anger oozing out of the Emperorvoice.

But the gorgeous stranger paid no attention to them as slowly brought those delicious looking lips closer to mine, soon the softness cover mine and we were kissing.

Shocked my eyes widen, as my heart beat accelerated, my body shaking uncontrollably. My lips moved in sync with his, taking in all the deliciousness he gave me.

Wait...

Wait..

What is he doing, wasn't I supposed to be emperors woman? Wasn't touching anything that belonged to him a crime? Does this man want to get killed?

Slowly he moves his face back, making me instantly miss his presence, then turning around he hugs me closely to himself and looks straight to the emperor.

"According to the rules, I have claimed this woman as mine before the emperor even laid eyes on her!"

"Bull shit! you laid hand on what was of the emperor!  That means punishment!" The rude guy who kicked me before spoke.

I looked up at the stranger, worry covering my features. I mean he doesn't seem like a mortal, which means the punishment for him will be less harsh than mine. Maybe they will even kill me for becoming impure or something, people here seem crazy enough to do that. 

But....should I be happy that attest my first kiss was with someone I like, unlike the rest of the people present here. ....But wait I still have my virgin hymen attached....Fu** it, they will kill me for a kiss, I know it! 

I look at the stranger who looks confident, as if he has something under his sleeve. He looks at me and murmurs an apology, which confuses me even more. But it hits me, when he tears open all layers of this traditional wedding kimono in a go, revealing my shoulders. 

Startled I yelp, trying to use my hands to cover my body. His firm hold on me made sure nothing else except my neckline and shoulders were seen.Everyone else present their were as alarmed as me, as whispers could be heard from all directions.

 Seeming like it was a magic trick of some sort, a water dragon appeared on his palm, which flew straight towards my neckline, expecting some kind of pain I closed my eyes, but came none.

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked at the stranger who was confidently staring the emperor, as if fear didn't exist in his dictionary. He might be first person I have met here who had those fearless eyes, beaming with boldness, courage and calm to face anything. 

Turning my head around I saw everyone in a state of shock, then I aligned my sight to theirs and looked to what they were looking at. Utter trauma took over me as I saw a dragon tattoo their where there were no tattoo before.

How?

What?

Murmurs could be heard from the crowd gathered to witness another one of weddings of the emperor, as the events turned out to something else. Like a love rivalry. 

"She was already marked."

"That is the mark of water god."

"Did the king take the woman of water god? "

"Isn't he said to be stronger than the emperor? The next in line as they call him!"

Wait ...did they say water god? My head turned around, still in a jolt of things I stared at the 'water god' stranger who held me close to him, as if I was dear to him, dearer than his own life.

He looked at me, his eyes still unreadable and I could just see him. Him and nothing else. Everything was getting blurry and soon black dots appeared, hiding his beautiful features. 

Soon everything went dark.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~