SiNs

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Grasping for air she struggled to reach the surface, but it was as if something was pulling her down. Was their weight attached to her which pulled her down? In water she had no idea. In a distance she could faintly hear the loud music playing, the cheerfulness amongst thousands of people that came. She knew she was somewhere near the dorm area, as only here was a pond, but never in her time here she knew that it was so deep. The last voice she heard before anything was that of a man, a man she knew very well. Then her thoughts wandered to her village, her family.

What had happened to Yuki? What had happened to her village? What had happened to her Grandma? She pondered as slowly water filled her lungs, air bubbles she was trying to hold onto so dearly were one by one escaping. At this moment Feng knew she was at her breaking point. Even though she was underwater she could feel her own hot tears flowing throw she closed eyes, She didn't want to die, in fact she was scared of death and to die in the most horrendous way, is something she never wished for.

The end times were soon approaching, as all the oxygen in body escaped. She felt a stinging burning sensation in chest. The arms and legs she was desperately flapping in hopes to swim out, had now gone numb and floated besides her as if they were no longer the part of her body. At the end she opened her eyes, she never knew why she hated water, when in reality it was beautiful. Although she was dying, Feng somehow remembered a reminisce of a beautiful woman, she didn't know who that was but she felt happy remembering her. Slowly her eyes started closing or black dots started fading her memory, she was not quiet sure at this point, as the last thing she saw before darkness engulfed her was a shinning light, light that turned into a human shape.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The broken boy cried hysterically, his whole body was shaking, shaking in rage towards the people who did such an ordeal to his only friend, Feng. These people included him, himself, he hated himself for being so weak. He had multiple marking all over his body, cuts, bruises, the pain which he tormented him on his body. But it wasn't enough, it would never be enough for what he did. He would never forgive himself, ever.

After Min Ra had initiated the ritual drowning Feng, he ran to help her, but he was too late. They had locked him in his room with no escape, but when he finally did escape he was late. Feng was nowhere to be found, he even went as far as to jump in the the tiny pond to search for her but to his avail she was no where. Defeated he returned back to his room, and searched high and low to bring her back. Since childhood Yukimura had a fascination towards friction and one day he had found the ancient scroll to Paradise.

In his teen years he got so infatuated with the idea, that he reached everything about it. According to him this mundane world they lived in was actual hell and he wanted to go to this Paradise, hence after intensive search he finally found a way. When he found the sacrificial scroll, he was confused. If its a paradise why are they asking for servants, why they want people to kill themselves or others in the process, he knew something was off and it soon occurred to him that the hell wasn't this world but rather the place called paradise.

He was afraid for Feng's death but what made him fear more was whether she was actually gone to this 'Paradise', because that would've been a worst fate than death. If she was dead he would've at lest found her body.... Shaking his head he thought that many she escaped them.

He knew being optimistic was not his thing, but he needed some hope. Next day as soon as the sun hit the margin, he ran out to search for Feng.