Chapter 2 (flashback)

(Flashback to the past)
[Third person Pov]
A cry is heard in the dim-lit hallways of the company floors. A group of girls were circled around the girl.
"No.... stop...." the girl cried, curling up into a little ball in the middle of the hallway. "Stop.." her tears streamed down her pretty face, bruises all over her. "That'll teach her, this snake." They stated at her in hatred, the leader kicking her in the stomach once more. "Nong Nong isn't yours, got it?" She dusted her hands off, and patted the girl's face.
Soon after, she slapped her for the last time. "F*** off, Xiaxuan."
They walked off, leaving Xiaxuan on the floor. "....." she cried in silence, thinking that her life would be better off dead. "I don't deserve my best friends...."

It was Xiao Gui and Ziyi that found her in the halls, all bruised and hurt, even bleeding. "We need to get her to a hospital."
"Gosh, girl drama..." Xiao Gui picked her up, and Ziyi drove her to the hospital.
As they drove, they had known who had done it. It was the girls that were the top in YueHua, Zhengting, Chengcheng, and Justin's company. Those girls bullied Xiaxuan for being good friends with Nong nong, and just because they liked him. The boys had called them the Fox Crew, since they won't stop flirting with boys. Xiaxuan had laughed at that name, but here she was, beaten up and don't even have the energy to fight back.

Xiaxuan knew she didn't deserve these boys. They were too nice to her, and she knew the fans wouldn't be happy if they had known that a girl was friends with their idols.
She was too small to even dream of being with them.

Nong nong had rushed to the hospital. Xiaxuan got beat up AGAIN. Because of him. He opened the door to her hospital bed, and she was lying there. She was in pain.
"X-Xiaxuan?"
The girl's eyes fluttered open, but closes it as soon as her pain got to her. She also didn't want to face NongNong. She knew this wasn't his fault, it was hers.
"I-I'm okay." She winced in pain as she talked, since her legs had some cuts in it. Xiaxuan forced a smile.
"No. This was my fault. I-" he walked up to Xiaxuan, but got stopped by Zhangjing. "You shouldn't talk with her right now. Let's let her rest." NongNong got pulled out of the room.

The boys sat in their room. The mood was quiet, until Justin spoke out. "How about we bake a cake for her? You know she loves sweets, and Zhengting is a good baker too~" "okay, but can we make one for ourselves too?" Zhangjing smiled. "Why not?" Yanjun brushed past Zhangjing, running towards the kitchen. "Let's get baking."

(A few weeks later)
"Xiaxuan, be careful-"
Chengcheng escorted Xiaxuan off her bed, when her cuts healed. "Yeah, I'm alright chengcheng ge." She walked off, leaving chengcheng holding her bags. "See? I can walk~" she skipped, and almost tripped when Xukun caught her. "Oh, be careful there Xiaxuan~" He smiled, and Xiaxuan blushed. "Yeah, okay.."
"HERE'S YOUR CAKE!" Zhengting bursted through the door, holding the cake. "It's your favorite, strawberry shortcake."
Xiaxuan looked at it, and then back at the beaming boy. "I don't deserve you guys, I really don't...."
Nong nong ran through the door, and hugged the girl. The other boys followed, with Xiao Gui sighing. "Do we really have to do this?"
"Yes, you do." Yanjun pulled him in too, and they formed a huge circle of hugs. "Don't cry." Nongnong wiped the tears off of her, and Zhengting grabbed some tissues. "You guys are my best friends... thank you."

All the boy's hearts shattered.
They knew they were being friendzoned from the very beginning.