Chapter 3

(Sunday)
[XiaXuan's pov]
We arrived at the mall, with the shops laying out their merchandise, and smiling workers.
"Anything you want, Xiaxuan?" Ziyi ge asked me.

He was always like a caring brother to me, and with him by my side, I always felt calm.

"Are you sure you're gonna buy me stuff? I don't think I should-"
Ziyi ge patted my head and smiled back, with a reassuring smile. "Of course I'll buy you stuff. It'll be a treat." I smiled back. Having a ge like him to me is very lucky.
"Okay."

[Meanwhile, the other eight boys]
"No, I'll take xiaxuan to that store over there! She loves cute stuff!" Justin pouted.
"You always hang out with her!" Zhangjing argued.

"Calm down guys! What if Xiaxuan hears?" Zhengting grabbed the both of them by the shoulders.
"Sigh.. Why would Xiaxuan even want to hang out with a bunch of bickering guys? And Zhangjing, you're 23 years old. Remember? Why would you start an argument with a little kid.." Xiao Gui looked away embarrassed, and they stopped arguing.

[Xiaxuan POV]
The other eight boys caught up to me and Ziyi, Justin clearly annoyed and Zhangjing pouting. 'Both of them looked like little kids..' I couldn't help but laugh. "What? Did something funny happen?" Nong nong asked. He tilted his head and I answered. "Well, Justin and Zhangjing looked like two elementary kids fighting over ice cream~"
They both blushed, and Xiao Gui laughed. "See what I told you? Xiaxuan notices everything." He patted them on the back.
"Well... Xiaxuan where do you want to go?" Justin changed the topic, and I started paying attention to the stores. Fans looked at us and stared in awe, as the nine boys surrounded me.

[Fan chengcheng pov]
《Flashback to a few hours ago》
"Alright, let's all get Xiaxuan a gift, and see who gives the best one." I said smirking. I know Xiaxuan's tastes better, I'm sure. I know what she likes to eat, what groups she follow..
I'm gonna win~
"Alright." Justin smiled sneakily. "I'll get her the best present!"
"No, I will."
"I will!"
"Stop! Let's just go meet her."
Xukun stopped us, and walked out the door.
I guess he just really wanted to see Xiaxuan huh...

(Back to the present)
[Xiaxuan's pov]
We decided to split up. The boys seemed like they had a lot of things to buy, so I just decided to shop by myself.

The mall was big, and so I walked from store to store. I bumped into Chengcheng, and he seemed shocked to see me here. "H-hey Xiaxuan! What you up to?" He smiled awkwardly. "Oh, nothing. This place is cute! You like this type of stuff?" I smiled. "O-oh. Do you see anything you like?" He scratched his head. "Hmm.. I do like this t-shirt!" I picked up a shirt in the store, and Chengcheng tilted his eyebrows. "Yeah, that does suit you!" He beamed. "Is that your size?" "You're... not gonna buy it for me right?" I tilted my eyebrow at him too, and the boy looked away nervously. "N-no, uhm... I just wanted to see." "Okay..." I checked the size, and surprisingly, it was my size. "Yeah, this one is the usual size that I wear." "Wait Xiaxuan.. I'm.. uhm, picking a few outfits for a girl friend, and... I don't know how to choose it. Can you try on the outfits? I wanna see how it looks."
"I could help pick if you want, chengcheng." I smiled. "Hmm.. what's her style?" I went around looking at random clothes, thinking how it would suit the girl. "Her style is just like you, so you can pick anything that you think looks good on you." He smiled back sheepishly. "Okay....." I went around, picking a plaid sleeveless top, and a pleated skirt. "Would this fit?" I gestured to Chengcheng, and he looked at it with awe. "Yeah... Go try it on, Xiaxuan!"

I came out of the fitting room and saw him looking at me. His face blushed and he looked around nervously. "Well?" I asked. "It looks.... really cute." He finally looked at me in the eyes, and he squeezed a cute smile at me. "Okay! But maybe we should try a bit more." I said as I went to pick a few more outfits.

Chengcheng and I were exhausted, but we managed to find a cute dress and some heels. They were a simple flower theme, with the dress having fake roses. We high fived each other, and he bought the dress and the heels. "Well, I'm off! I hope whoever receives it will be happy~" I waved goodbye, and I walked off into the mall.

[Chengcheng's pov]
This dense girl.
These clothes are meant for her...
Well, it'll be nice knowing that she'll like it.
She looked so cute... and I'm glad I got to bond with her today.
Xiaxuan, you'll be mine. ♡