Chapter 6

Hello my precious readers! This chapter is gonna be a little bit special!
When Xiaxuan and RenWu is speaking in korean, they use this font (Itallic).
But when they're speaking in mandarin, they just use normal font.
Now, please enjoy!

[Xiaxuan's pov]
In the end, the nine boys helped me carry all the present to my house.

"Anyone want tea?" I said as I walked over to the tea brewer.
"Wait... Xiaxuan, uhm..."
Justin murmured.
"Hm?" I turned back to look at the boy. "What's wrong?"
"Before you make tea.. Could you choose which one of us gave you the best present?"

I stood frozen.

"Are you boys up to something stupid again?" I sighed. "I love everyone's presents equally. "Now that it's settled..."
"No, you have to choose!" Justin whined as he sprang up from my couch, and hugged me from the back.
"I can't.. now let go, so you don't get burnt."

Zhangjing dragged justin away from me, and I chuckled as they scolded him for hugging me so suddenly.
(Author's note : They were actually jealous again :)))

They all drank their tea happily and went home.

I sighed as I stare at my like of gifts. "They can be so cute at times... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! THEY'RE MY FRIENDS...."
I ruffled my hair and took the presents as I go up to my room.

I carefully inspected each present, and thought about what Justin said. "Hmm... can I really pick one out of these?"
I ran my fingers over them.
Nongnong's flowers, zhangjing's phone charm and Yanjun's phone case... Justin's face masks, zhengting's Bear, chengcheng's clothes, Xiao Gui's snacks, Kunkun's music box and Ziyi's expensive necklace...

Gosh, I really can't pick.
They all have their own instinct style on the presents...
And maybe that's why I love them for it.

[Third person pov]
The members of nine percent slept on the car, eccept Justin fumbling with Chengcheng as they bicker. Zhengting sighed at them and tried to sleep. He realizes something, and takes out the same bear that he got for Xiaxuan. He hugged it tightly, and slept peacefully while thinking of Xiaxuan.

[Xiaxuan's pov]
Its Monday.
How I hate Mondays.
I got myself out of the bed, hugging the bear that zhengting got me. Curiously, I turned on the music box, and the tune that came out was Ode To Joy.
I smiled. Xukun was always so considerate.
I hummed Eiei as I made myself breakfast, amd wore my school uniform. "A new school day... sigh."
I trudged to where my bicycle is, and hopped on.
The pedaling to school was somehow relaxing, as I hummed Eiei once again. "Hey you hey you hey pick me... eiei-"
My humming stopped when I saw a boy walking to school. I've never seen him around before...
I strangely decided to be brave and approach him.
"Hey, are you new here?" I asked, but he doesn't seem to understand. "Uh. I-I'm new... Just moved... from... Korea..." he stuttered, blushing nervously.
"Ah.. really?"

"You can speak korean too?"

"I'm not the best at it, so sorry if I don't get you sometimes."

I smiled at the guy. He seems nice. "What's your name?"

"I'm Yu RenWu. What's your name?"

"My name is Xu XiaXuan. Nice to meet you!"

I sweated nervously as I talked. I never knew I would use korean in this place... Thank you, joongki, for helping me learn some korean...
BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AT LAST.

[9% pov]
Xiao Gui shruddered.
"I feel something bad happening..."
Ziyi came over and patted XiaoGui's back. "You okay bro? What do you feel?"
"I don't know... I think it's about Xiaxuan."
"Bro.. you always feel like something bad happens to Xiaxuan. Don't curse her." Ziyi chuckled.
But in fact, both of them felt uneasy.

[Xiaxuan's pov]
I lead RenWu to his classroom, people turning their heads to admire the newcomer. "Wow, he look so handsome.." one of the girls said, sneaking glances at RenWu.
I feel slightly annoyed. "Alright! Which classroom are you in?"
"Uhmm... Class 3-4."
"Hmm? That's.. not in the same class as me! Oh no.. what to do?"
"Ah, really? Oh no.."
RenWu seems dissappointed. I bitterly smiled as I walked him to the class, also sneaking some glances at his face. "So handsome..." My heart fangirled a little. There must be a whole garden in my belly right now... I can feel the butterflies.
We got to the classroom, and he smiled as he waved bye to me.
"Hey, don't worry about me Xiaxuan. I'll be fine! I'll talk to you after class, yeah?"
"Okay! Take care, ok?"
I walked away from the door of 3-4. My heart sanked lower as I trudged to my classroom. 
I took out my phone, and looked at my lockscreen.
"I hope RenWu is okay..."

[RenWu's pov]
Xiaxuan.. that name is familiar, but I don't know where I've heard that name.
Anyways, I walked into the classroom, and the classmates began staring at me.

"Hey, who's that?"
"Woah~ a handsome guy."

I awkwardly sat down.
A girl immediately sat down beside me, smiling.

"Hey, where ya from?"

She has an accent.

"Uhm.. I can't... speak mandarin..."

"Whaaat, he can't speak chinese? That's okay. I'll take care of you from now on!" She said as she wrapped her arms around me, smiling, revealing her imperfect teeth. I smiled awkwardly and removed her arm from my neck. "Haha, yeah...."

I miss Xiaxuan so much.