Chapter 5

[3rd person pov]
The mall was bustling with people in the
afternoon. Yanjun and Zhangjing walked together, spying for gifts.
Zhangjing suddenly stopped in his tracks. Yanjun turned over, and saw him walking to a phone charm, that is a cute lemon cake. "I want to eat this so badly-" zhangjing blurted, smiling at the charm.
"Remember that this is a gift for xiaxuan, and it's a phone charm zhangjing..." yanjun chuckled and picked up a phone case for the girl.
"Woah, it's like me and zhangjing are giving the gift to xiaxuan as a couple...." he peered at the smiling zhangjing, as he paid for the gift. "Do you think Xiaxuan will like this gift? Should I get her more?" He picked up a cookie charm, with the icing saying 'I love you'. He also grabbed a boba tea keychain as well, and he packed it all into a little bag. Yanjun smiled sadly into his cute phone case. "Yeah, it's gonna make her smile."

Xiao gui strutted around the mall, just thinking to himself.
"This contest is sort of stupid... xiaxuan isn't an object to be won over..."
He muttered, and kept walking until he came to a store full of xiaxuan's favorite snacks. "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA GET THESE FOR HER."
He rushed into the store, grabbing many bags of salty snacks and sweet candies. He happily took them to the register. "The contest is stupid, but... it looks like I'm gonna win after all." He snickered to himself quietly as he held the bag full of the treats.

Cai xukun was, unfortunately, on a chase down with his fangirls. After nine percent separated, his crazy fangirls finally got the chance to get close to him. The famous idol ducked into a sophisticated little shop, and the fangirls ran straight over. The shop was calming, with the classical music playing. He walked around, looking at the music boxes. Each one was playing a different tune, and xukun loved them. He came to a white- blue music box, in the shape of a tiny piano. The keys would jump every time the music box played. It was the most expensive one because it was hand crafted. "Xiaxuan would love this..." he smiled at the music box, as he picked it up and took it to the cash register.
The music box was now in a pretty little gift box, all wrapped up. He looked at the time and noticed that it was almost time to meet back up.
A tiny grin formed on his face as he walked to the meeting place.
"I hope my baby girl loves this."

[Xiaxuan's pov]
"Oh my god... It's so late already!" I rushed through the crowds of the afternoon shoppers. "The fangirls were on a chase apparently..." I thought as I saw the group of girls running past me, one of them holding a banner with xukun's name on it.

"Of course.. he's famous..." I thought to myself.
I met xiao gui first, and I noticed his big bag.... of snacks??
"Wow, you're gonna have to take a long time to finish that..." I looked down at the bag, and I noticed his cheeky grin.
"Don't you notice something about these snacks?"
"Hmm?" I looked more closely. 'These are all my favorites... what?' I thought to myself as I inspected the treats. "Uhm... I like these snacks a lot..." he beamed. "I knew it."
"Knew what-"
I was interrupted by the other eight boys showing up. "Hi! Are we late?" Nong nong smiled. "Oh, you're just in time."

"H...here."

Nongnong handed a bouqet of flowers to me.

????

"What-" I took the flowers. They were really pretty, and I'm surprised that it hasn't wilted yet. "They're so pretty!" I smiled. "Thanks."
Nongnong blushed and he shyly grinned. "I-if you like it then I'm happy."

'AWWH!!!' I screamed in my head, but I just awkwardly grinned back.

"HEY! MY TURN!!" Justin yelled as he presented to me, his bag of the face masks. "Jiejie! These are for you... I'm sorry I lied to you, but I hope you like them! Since you picked them out yourself." Justin held out the bag, and I took it. "WOW~ Our maknae's acting is so good~ I didn't even notice! Thanks, I'll be sure to use them nicely." I ruffled his hair.
"Me next!" Zhangjing smiled as he grabbed his box. "Here~" I looked inside the box, and laughed. "Zhangjing, of course you'll get me food themed stuff." I especially liked the lemon cake. It's my favorite dessert!
"Looks like we haven't been best friends for nothing, huh~"

"Wait."

Yanjun stopped me and held out his gift as well-

A phone case, but it's of lemon slices.

"If he gives his I'm gonna give mines too. We're giving ours together!" He smiled at me. "Oh wow~ thanks you guys!" I slipped the phone case on and it fitted my phone perfectly. "I love this!! It's so cute." I gave them both a hug. (Author's note: The other boys were staring jealously btw.)
Xiao gui just came right before me and stuffed the bag of snacks in my hand.

"HERE! I GOT THEM FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM."

He sort of yelled, but I could sense that he was nervous... why was he nervous?
"SNACKS? OMG OMG I LOVE YOU XIAO GUI!" I said with delight. "Guess I'm gonna get fat over the weekend! Haha~"

"You'll never be fat, xuanxuan~" zhengting smiled as he gave me the bear.

"?!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANT THIS?!" I stared at the bear in shock. "You wanted this? Whew,  thank goodness..." zhengting smiled again in relief.

"It just reminded me of you."

I swear I'm gonna die from happiness. I'm getting everything for some strange reason today...

Fan chengcheng walked up to me and handed me his bag of clothes, that I helped him pick out. "So... I lied to you also. I picked these especially for you. I don't know, I just... I wanted to buy you something."

I MEAN... MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ARE CONSIDERED HANDSOME AS WELL.

How could a fangirl of handsome guys not fangirl now, when actual handsome guys are giving me gifts and saying sweet things?!?!?!

'Nonono. They are your friends xiaxuan. Stop this thinking.'

"Thank you!!! Wow, I picked this out myself.. and you paid for it... I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH GUYS!"
I smiled down at all the things I'm holding.
"Wait." Xukun and ziyi both said at the same time. "Ah, you go first." Ziyi backed away a few steps, and xukun looked at him, unsure of what to do. " uhm... I got you this Music box." He gave the box of me, and I put down all my things on the floor. "What??? Aren't those expensive? Kunlun-"
"shh. I can afford them, and the price is not something you should worry about." He nodded at me. "Go ahead, open it."
I opened the carefully wrapped box. Inside was a tiny music box that is shaped like a piano. It is blue and white, with small flowers on the side, beautifully decorated.

"UHM. I feel like I can't accept this...."

It looks too expensive and I swear I'll break it in a few days.

"It's fine! Just take it." Xukun smiled. I nodded. "Thank you then... Omg how much did it cost.." I muttered the last part to myself. Thankfully xukun turned around before he could hear.

Ziyi held out his expensive looking bag. "Take a peek inside."
I looked, and it was the bag from the jewelry store!
HE COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY GOTTEN ME AN EXPENSIVE NECKLACE.
"W-what? This is-"
"Oh.... I just thought it would look good on you. You don't like it?"
"NO! Of course I like it, but it's... Oh my god are you sure? This is hella expensive-"
He nodded.
"Oh wow.... uhm... Thanks! I'll be sure to treasure this for the rest of my life-"

Ziyi chuckled.
"I'll buy you a new one if this breaks."

'WOWOWOW RICH GUY HERE'

"Thanks, but I will not break it for sure! I wouldn't want to waste your money..."
We smiled at each other.

At that moment, Justin whispered to his members:
"If you're rich you can do anything..."
(Author's note: YEAH BUT JUSTIN AREN'T YOU RICH TOO?)