An injured Potter, and a worried Malfoy

Draco had a... troubling... time getting Harry back to St. Mungos. The idiot had a shower first, then he insisted on eating. Basically he kept putting it off.

Then being a Slytherin, remembered Harry had given him Hermione's phone number. So he called her while Harry was cooking, and explained the situation.

In two minutes Hermione was inside the house yelling at Harry.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER, GET YOU BUTT BACK TO ST. MUNGOS BEFORE I HEX IT BACK THERE!"

The boy who lived took one look at Hermione, grabbed his wand and apparated away.

"He better have gone to St. Mungos this time, or I really will hex his butt off," Hermione muttered. Then she walked over to the living room. "It's a miracle he saved us when he takes care of himself so poorly."

Then she looked around and she asked, "I did Apparate to Grimauld place right? It looks so different. Whoever did this has some serious taste."

"Thank you Granger. I worked pretty hard on it." Draco replied walking over.

Hermione squinted at Draco, "you did this?"

"Yeah. It really needed it. And by your reaction, I think you agree."

Nodding, Hermione took another look around before looking back at Draco. "I've been bugging Harry about either fixing it up, or selling it for ages. This place is... or used to be depressing. Did you get off the elf heads?"

"They were stubborn little things, but yes. I replaced them with a couple of paintings. They needed a specific spell to get them off. So I called in a guy."

Truly shocked at the work that had been put into the place, Hermione looked around in a circle. A smile graced her lips.

When Harry had volunteered to take in Draco, she had thought it would be a huge battle between the two. It was only a few days in, and she was already starting to approve of them living together for a year. Yes, they would have struggles getting along, but doesn't everyone have a couple?

Perhaps this was what Harry needed. Harry had in a way given up. He'd lost his spark ever since the war. Unfortunately Hermione didn't know how to help him get it back. She knew why he'd dulled so much though. He blamed himself for all the deaths in the war, which was silly. Maybe Draco could help him with that. A distraction at least if nothing else.

"Would you like a tour Granger?"

After an excited nod from Hermione, Draco showed off his handiwork.

......

Not being one to really follow rules, or orders, Harry hadn't gone back to St. Mungos. He'd gone to visit Ron, who had a day off. There was a high likelihood that Ron didn't know about what happened. Even if he did, Ron would probably let it slide this time.

Luckily for Harry, he was right. Ron hadn't known a thing and had asked if Harry was up for a quidditch game. When Harry accepted, Ron got everyone in the house who liked playing quidditch outside. Soon they were getting competitive, and trying their hardest.

Harry's team was losing. Somehow they'd dragged out Percival, who was visiting, and put him on Harry's team. Their only hope at this point was the snitch. As usual, Harry was the seeker.

Appointed seeker on the other team, was Ginny. She could do every position, and still make the game incredibly competitive.

Ever since the fire in the room of requirement, Harry had been apprehensive about getting on a broom. Often he forced himself to try to get rid of the fear. It was one of the many things he had nightmares about these days. It plagued him day and night like everything else did.