help, questions, and explanations

Sighing, he mentally prepared himself for the pain.

The men swung their shoulders side to side proudly, and they took their time getting there. Two of the men had limps, Draco noticed. The majority of them had fading bruises.

"Please, I don't want any trouble," Draco said while searching his pockets futilely. "I just needed a place to stay tonight, and I'll be gone."

The bald man, who was obviously the boss in this group, came forward before pushing Draco back into the wall. "Doesn't matter. You learn our rules boy."

Suddenly Draco's throat felt incredibly dry. So far he saw no way out of this. He could run for it, but the one man seemed to have a runners build. The others could attempt to hit him first. He'd have to give it a try.

Dashing swiftly around the bald man, and between the two limping men, it seemed he had found freedom. Unfortunately it wad only for a moment. He found himself on the ground with a large weight on his back. The force from the fall had also been doubled by the weight.

Two men came up beside him, and grabbed him from under the arms.

"You dead boy."

Rather reassuring words to hear when surrounded by a group of hooligans, Draco thought.

They now had Draco pinned to the wall. One of the men came forward. Slowly, with a grin, he pulled his fist back. Barely registering the crack that flew through the air, Draco felt his face be pushed back painfully. The wall behind him made him feel the full force. He pulled his fist back again, but this time he wad interrupted.

"Ralph, I would stop doin that if I were you." The hands on him loosened at the sound of the new voice.

"Or what Georgie? Gonna call the police again? They didn' find us last time. They won' this time," one of the men with a limp spoke.

"Maybe we will." Draco's vision started to become clearer, so he could see the next blurry figure coming closer. "Sides, we got a good group together tonight. Ricky comin' out soon, greenie, Elmer, David, Leo, an' Roof boy."

"Roof boy back?" a man asked from somewhere in front of Draco.

"Roof boy back," Georgie confirmed. "That there boy," he pointed at Draco, "happened to came in with em. Hurt em more an' roof boy comin' after you real ruthless."

Moments later Draco felt himself being dropped. There was the sound of footsteps before he felt a rough, calloused hand pulling his head forward. Georgie forced him to look him in the eyes for a moment.

"Concussion alrigh'. Eyes differen' sizes. Lets get you back to roof boy." With that Georgie picked up Draco with ease and slung him over his shoulder. Draco's throbbing headache prevented him from complaining about the rough treatment.

°°°°°

Soon Harry, Georgie, and Draco were sitting in the hallway near the washrooms. Georgie had given Draco some pain medication, and Harry had gotten an ice pack.

"That's gonna leave a good colourful un'," Georgie commented.

Harry dabbed at the blood that was dripping down from Draco's nose. "No kidding. Who was it?"

"Don' you worry your pretty head 'bout revenge. I got me a group together tomorrow, and we gon' teach em a long overdue lesson."

Nodding, Harry continued to dab at the blood that was coming out quickly. "Thank you again Georgie."

"No problem. Anythin' for my roof boy," Georgie spoke fondly. "I'm head to bed. Night boys." They exchanged a final smile, and a wave as Georgie rounded the corner.