Weasley gathering

George led them in with a half smile. "Hi Harry." He then nodded to the blond. "Malfoy."

As usual, the place was busy. Fleur was there helping Molly, a child ran past, and there was a commotion in a room a little further ahead. Despite Draco's inner voice telling him to run, Draco continued to follow Harry as he greeted everyone. Harry had offered to help Molly with the cooking, but he was swiftly told they had it under control. As a second thought she began scolding Harry about feeding Draco more. Draco's cheeks felt extremely warm.

Then they went further into the house. Further into what he'd been told for years was enemy territory.

"Harry! Welcome!" Arthur exclaimed the moment they'd come around the corner. "Tell me, what is google? I've begun hearing about this, and apparently someone tried to charm it."

That started a conversation he had trouble following. What were electronics? What was a search engine? Arthur was listening intently as Harry further simplified it to the point he had a slight idea. You could write a question, and it would explain it. Sometimes it didn't fully know how to answer things, so it would bring up anything that people had written that was even slightly similar. Rather a strange concept. What was wrong with books? They did the same thing, and seemed less complicated.

While Harry had been explaining, Draco took the opportunity to look around and process. He was surrounded by red heads. Stories from Lucius helped Draco identify Arthur Weasley. There was Percy who he recognized from school, there were two older red heads that were most likely Ron's siblings, and one of the twins sat in the kitchen glumly.

That was the first time Draco saw a frown on one of the twins faces, and where was the other one?

Before he was able to really think through more, the child that had ran by them earlier ran in. He was a toddler with red hair. After him followed Andromeda, who he recognized from his mother's hidden photos.

Once Draco had been searching through random cupboards and had come across a book. It had read, "Private." Unfortunately for his mom, he hadn't known how to read. There he had come across photos. Photos of his mom when she was younger with a wild haired witch, and a straight brown haired girl with a kind smile. When his mother found him, she explained that he could not say a word about these photos to his father. Then she proceeded to explain them. He remembered how her voice had trembled, and he hadn't ever told his father.

"Draco?" her voice brought him out of the memory.

Giving a hesitant smile and a nod. He didn't know if she hated his family for everything, or if she would ever accept him. So as usual, he prepared for the worst. To his absolute surprise, he felt himself encompassed in a strong hug. "I'm so glad to finally meet you." She said. Andromeda pulled back and gave him a warm smile. "In case you don't know, I'm your aunt Andromeda, and this here is your cousin Teddy.

The toddler beside her stood gaping up at him. It was funny how the toddler was displaying the same emotion that he felt.

"Daco? Cousin?"

Andromeda nodded again with another warm smile. Teddy's hair turned bright white, just like Draco's. This shocked Draco for a moment, and he stepped back. Suddenly the kid was hugging his leg. The Weasleys were watching the display, and began to laugh at the obvious show of shock at the hair change, and then the hug.

For a moment, Draco allowed the child to hug his leg, but then he decided the child had been hugging his leg long enough. So he tried to get him off. The little sucker wouldn't budge. Then he lost his balance, and with the lost control of his leg, he nearly fell. Luckily Harry saw what was happening, and grabbed Draco's torso.