Chapter 15

Luke knew that the angry goddess wasn't bluffing, so he grabbed Percy's hand and pulled him to the exit. Right before they made it out, one of the girls brushed past him, slipping a folded up piece of paper in his hand. He dared not open it with Artemis near, he didn't even turn back, this was an act of solidarity, but it was also an act of treason.

Percy was still crying when they reached the tent. It took every urge Luke had to not drop everything and comfort the boy, but they needed to get out of the camp, Luke could comfort him when they've reached a safe distance from the moon goddess.

He unfolded the paper to find a map. There was a silver X clearly meant to represent the camp, and a red one -conveneiently located in the Hudson Bay, Luke thought bitterly- marking their destination. On the back of the map, there was a note.

You're about 5 miles away from Orillia. Get into town, there's a train that'll take you to Englehurt. My father owns a hangar there, tell him Kelsey sent you. He'll set you up with a plane and enough gas to get you to and from the island.

Make her proud Scarface and Fishboy, it's the least you can do

Ps. Don't crash my fucking plane.

"Come on Perce," he says, smiling at this act of kindness, "we have another train to catch, then we're flying first class!"