New Quest

THIRD PERSON POV

Percy had travelled back before courtesy of his father, but this was different. He had never travelled back so far in time.

Everything felt different. The air he was breathing was pure without any pollution. There were no loud background noises. He could hear birds chirping clearly. It was green.

He remembered the quest Chaos had given him on Olympus

FLASHBACK

As Percy was taking in his surroundings Chaos gave him a scroll.

"What is it."

Chaos replied

"The past you might have heard about in books and the past you are in is very different. When I looked through your memories I saw you were taught Kronos did horrible things to mortals. That is not entirely false but Kronos and the other titans rarely leave Mount Orthys. The mortals are left to do their own things. The other difference is the mortals here might not be demigods but they some of them still have powers like healing others or controlling elements."

"How is that possible."

"Magic and the weapons they use. Here the weapons are much more than just normal weapons, these weapons also posses magic which allows the wielded to harness it. Not all weapons are like this only a select few. Now on to the scroll. I want you to find a weapon called Endbringer."

"Woah that's a cool name."

"Anyways, it's blade is made of the core of a dying star and the hilt is made of wood from the tree of the faded and its hilt contains a shard made from the essence of a Ancient evil entity."

"That really sounds good but what exactly does it mean."

"The blade can cut through any metal or absorb any element."

"Element"

"Say if someone sends a fireball at you or a thunderbolt at you or any other element the blade will absorb it and get the properties of it. Like with a fire ball it will turn into a blade made of fire. The hilt since it is made of the tree of the faded can draw power from the realm of the faded. This is the place all the faded beings go to. The shard has a good and bad effect. It will give you immense strength but it will also try to influence you to be evil."

"Okay so where is the blade."

"Its not that simple the blade was broken into five parts. The hilt, the share, the blade in two parts and finally the sheath."

"Wait why do I need the sheath can't I just use a random sheath?"

"If you keep the sword unsheathed when you are not using it it will slowly drive you insane."

"Okay so where are the pieces."

"The scroll will give you the first location and after you retrieve that piece you will get the second location. Oh and you are not allowed to use your powers on the godly or Primordial level you can use them only on the demigod level."

"Okay but who made the rules"

"I am not allowed to say"

"So you said the titans don't come here. So this world is like a normal mortal world but with magic."

"No monsters inhabit the planet and there is no mist"

"But I already have a pretty powerful weapon"