A New World

Third Person Pov

As they were going towards Naxinus, Percy learned a lot of new things of the era he was in.

There were five main kingdoms. Arayloth, Eleraldan, Vaynna, Astot, and Maclya.

Each of this kingdoms had 2 main cities and a few towns. The towns were ruled by lords and the cities were governed by members of the royal families.

Villages like Naxinus were considered extensions of towns or cities and were ruled by the lords of their respective cities.

Naxinus was a village in the Vaynna kingdom and was a district of the town of Krailas. The lord of Krailas was Demopoulos.

The inner politics were very confusing but the main thing was that the land was peaceful.

Percy asked

"So do you know what a titan is."

"Well we know like really powerful immortal being but our ancestors put a spell over this entire region which prevents any being at the power level of a titan from entering it."

"Wait so how come there are monsters roaming around."

"Well the protection was to stop beings on the power level of titans from entering but most monsters are much weaker and can easily slip in undetected. Anyways we have reached."

The forest opened into a clearing and Percy saw a large wooden gate and a wooden wall. At first, he thought how a wall could guard against monsters but as he got closer he saw strange symbols painted on the walls.

Kratos saw his confusion and said

"Those are runes. Carving them on to objects gives them power."

As they got closer he saw men on the wall with bows. They were wearing a green armor and some of them had a shield strapped to their back which was completely painted grey.

Kratos said

"Something is not right"

"What do you mean?"

"Since this village I under the protection of Lord Demophlos, it is his soldiers who should be protecting it. They wear a brown color armor and their shields have a symbol representing the lord, who command them on them."

They reached the gates and Percy noticed in the bottom corner of the large wooden gates a door had been carved. They went to that door and Kratos knocked.

The door opened and a man came out. Percy instantly realized the man was the leader of the guard because along with his armor he was also wearing a cape. He had a helmet on with a red plume.

"I don't believe my eyes, the oh so great adventurer Kratos has done us the favor of stepping foot in our tiny village."

"Shut up Aetes or should I tell your wife about what happened in Krailas."

"You cheeky bastard. You wouldn't dear."

"Try me."

They then proceeded to have a staring contest for a few seconds finally Aetes sighed and said

"What are you doing here I doubt you are here for the competition because you had explicitly expressed your disdain for it.

"My friend Percy here is looking to hire some warriors and I felt the competition was the best way to do so."

Aetes looked at Percy and said

"Well as long as you have money you will not be disappointed."

Kratos then asked

"Why are Lord Demiphlos's soldiers not guarding this village."

"A few weeks ago the soldiers just started leaving. When we asked them why they said they had been called back to garrison Krailas."

"But Krailas already has a huge number soldiers. Why would they need to withdraw soldiers from here?"

"All I know is that this is happening all across the kingdom."

The door was opened and the Percy walked in. The first thing he noticed was a big crowd gathered in the center around a very big circular stage."

The man was holding a scroll and was waiting as more people joined the crowd.

Percy started walking towards that direction to see what was going on.

As he was walking he saw people stare at him weirdly. He remembered that even Aetes at the gate had given him a strange look before speaking.

He turned to Kratos and asked

"Why is everybody staring at me."

"Well your clothes they just aren't from around here and there is some weird writing on them."

Percy then realized he was still wearing the clothes from the future.

He looked at others they were wearing a kind of coarse shirt and baggy pants.

"Is there a place to buy clothes here?"

"Yes, I will show you but let us first see what is going on."

They reached the crowd. After about five minutes the man started speaking.

"Now that it seems everybody is here let me state the rules of the competition. Firstly any type of weapon and armor is allowed. No beheading or dismembering people because our medics cannot heal that however stabbing and maiming are allowed and finally any type of magic is allowed. There are 48 competitors. There will be 5 rounds over three days. The winner will be awarded a special item. Stating this I declare the Tournament or roses open."

Kratos led him to a big three-floor building. Inside he saw people drinking. He realized this was probably a bar.

Kratos went and spoke something with the barkeeper and returned with the key.

He said, "This is a bar and an inn I got us one room. Tried to get two but since the competition is in all other the rooms are occupied. They climbed up the stairs to the second floor. It had already become dark.

Since Kratos had paid for the room Percy volunteered to sleep on the floor.

As he slept he planned what he was going to do tomorrow and mentally prepared for the competition.

AN: Sorry for the delay my laptop literally died. I just got a new one recently.

I hope you guys like the entire oc stuff. I just didn't want to write one based on the sea of monsters.

I will be posting again in a week or one and a half week.

I will see you when I see you.

Son of Creation over and out.