The Reception

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content. Please read with discretion.

Harry loosens his black tie to the point where it's just hanging loosely around his neck, the top buttons of his white dress shirt are open and causing the fabric to billow

Harry loosens his black tie to the point where it's just hanging loosely around his neck, the top buttons of his white dress shirt are open and causing the fabric to billow. He runs his hand through his hair one last time. He's not worn this suit since the magazine came out, but now that he's got it on, he remembers why he bought it in the first place. He's obviously no stranger to using fashion and all the various designs it has to offer, but this suit had been so... bold and commanding and coincidentally it works quite well for a wedding.

He sprays some cologne on and sets the bottle down on the counter before he grabs his phone and heads out his room door. He clears his throat and rubs at his nose as the door shuts behind him and he walks down the hall to Anushka's room. They'd agreed on going down together to the reception.

He knocks on the door and leans against the wall, messing with the cuffs of his suit jacket as he waits for the door to swing open. When it does, Harry lifts his gaze and immediately straightens up.

Anushka is standing at the door dressed in the most beautiful outfit he's seen her in yet. He's sure, by now, that that's the thought that has come into his head everyday he's seen her but tonight... there's something different. Harry can't help but trail his eyes down Anushka's body as she steps closer, saying something that he doesn't quite hear. She's wearing a baby pink long skirt that's decorated with a gold border just as it comes to the floor, the upper layer of the sheer skirt is bordered with silver and golden jewels. On top she's wearing a velvety black off the shoulder blouse. It's a bit low cut, but not too revealing. Enough to get Harry to tear his eyes away because he's worried he's been staring too long. Her black hair is in the same style it was earlier, loose curls that now look more wavy and make Harry suspect that she'd taken a nap. Which he was glad for because by the time they had dropped off the food to Aryan and Lizzie and gotten their own, Nush had been exhausted.

"Hi, pretty girl," Harry greets, taking her hand as she steps outside and the room door shuts.

"Hi," she greets, looking up at him with her big chocolate eyes and plump, sinfully pink lips. "You look... " she lets her eyes trail over the swallows that are just barely peeking out against his skin. "Handsome."

Harry chuckles, lifting her hand to his mouth and kissing her knuckles. "You look amazing. Most beautiful girl I've seen," he says, the words tumbling out of his mouth.

Anushka shakes her head at him, her cheeks on fire, "Harry, stop."

"No," Harry says, pulling her gently to him. He wraps his arms around her waist and presses a kiss to her temple when he feels her relax against his chest. "M'serious," he urges softly in her ear.

Anushka hums and after a moment's hesitation she pulls away from him, lacing their hands together and looking at him with a glint in her eyes. "Thank you," she says softly. "C'mon, let's go."