666-666-666

"Heyyyyy.... pretty lady, mind if I can get your number?" A boy slid into the booth with the girl, paying no heed to the friends with her. She, who had only been laughing and chatting happily just seconds ago, suddenly stopped and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She saw his uniform, it was for U.A.—the very same school that [F/N] was getting transferred to.

aryoko

"Uh-uhm.." I stammered.. it's not everyday that a complete and utter stranger slides into your booth, calls you a pretty lady, and asks for your number. [F/N] wasn't seeming to pay attention, she was just looking down. Not surprised..

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. Looking briefly at my phone, I saw it was a text from [F/N].

Possibly Satan?? ψ(`∇')ψ
Just give him mine.
I'll see whether or not he's at least a decent dude.

Letting out a small sigh, I rummaged around my backpack for my pen—which I should've had out anyways for the homework [F/N] and I are supposed to be doing..

Ah hah!

I pulled out a random pen. Well—mechanical pencil.. it works?? I reached out towards one of the napkins and slid it over to where I was. I quickly scribbled down [F/N]'s number.. 666-666-6666. Handing the napkin towards the stranger, he seemed confused.

"Uhm?... This is really your number?" He skeptically asked.

"Yes.. now shoo!! I needa do my homework!" I quickly replied, shooing him off. He walked away back towards who I assume are his friends. Turning back to [F/N], I said, "[F/N]... are you sure?" She can be pretty cold and distant when you first meet her.. but once you get to know her, she'll open up—showing a more tsundere side (though she rarely acts harsh towards me). To do what's she's gonna do, she'll need to act like me—friendly, with my own small quirks (personality-wise.. not superpower-wise).

"I saw how uncomfortable you were, Maya... besides, you know I'll be just fine! After all, my quirk is basically perfect for things like this!" She told me, and quickly "shifted" her appearance to resemble mine—an illusion of hers, no doubt—and shifted back to her appearance for the day. (Choose one of the above pictures. You can have different clothes. Her natural appearance is up to you).

Some time passed, and soon enough, we were both done with homework (although it took quite a bit to even start) and we both had to go home. We parted ways at the train station—[F/N] went on one train, and I went on another. I lived... pretty far away, I guess. Hopefully I'm moving closer to the city soon, like my mom is saying..

yreader

I flopped down onto my soft, comfy bed. I'm being honest.. all I felt like doing at this moment, was get my chocolate hoard and binge watch anime until I fell asleep. Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Did I forget to give something back to Amaya...?

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I saw it was a text from an unknown number. "Must be that dude from the cafe...." I thought. Unlocking my phone, I read the text with a sigh, and began typing a reply.

➖ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ ➖

Sooooooooo..... ik... dis ish prettyyyyyyy crappy. But o well. I sorta rushed it anyways. Yer quirk will eventually be explained in dah story. So dun't worry. Also, for the faces I have.. use the Japanese and Chinese keyboards. I mainly have the Chinese one for the shrug face and table flips tho tbh. Anyways, I think I'll be updating this more often than Pluto.. because I'm already confusing the plot... and ye dats pretty sad considering that's my own book.......

OH WELL

'Cya'll laterrr

-Kira (°□°)╯┻━┻

|| revisions to this chapter were made on:

sun。april 28, 2019 ||