nobody's there

"Welp, here's the roof." Kaminari said, as he opened the doors for me to go through. Nodding, I walked over to a bench with my lunch—some Korean steak and kimchi fried rice I got from the cafeteria's Korean food stall (a/n: i have headcanon that they sell food from all over the world there). Sitting down, I opened up the container the smell of heaven soon reaching my nose. Licking my lips, I picked up my chopsticks and soon enough, I was wolfing down the food. I was almost done when I heard the sound of a door being shut. My mouth still stuffed with food, I looked up. The pokémon (Kaminari) didn't return to the damn pokéball (the cafeteria), it seems.

Quickly swallowing my food, I yelled, "Yah! Why're you still here?" Kaminari let out a nervous laugh.

"Well uh.. you see.. I thought that you probably don't know the way back to the classroom?" He said, scratching his nape.

"I'm not a dumbass, unlike you. I memorized the way while you were leading me to the cafeteria and here. And were you watching me eat my damn food for the past three minutes? You creep." I stated, annoyed with him.

"...That was three minutes?" He slowly asked. I deadpanned at him, before deciding to finish the remains of my lunch, the kimchi.

This boy really is a fucking idiot.

Since I decided to continue eating rather than reply, he said, "...Sorry about that, guess I was too captivated in your beauty." The little fucker also tried adding in a nervous smile.

Upon hearing those words, I started choking on my kimchi. I held up my hand as if to tell him, "Don't you fucking even walk here."

After a couple of minutes I regained my composure. Putting down my hand, I turned to him.

"Sorry, I think I might've misheard you because I'm not gifted when it comes to genetics in any way, shape, or form," I stood up, "If you actually do think that bullshit, there must be something wrong with your eyes." I threw out the container and chopsticks before making my way to the door.

"Bu-" He began to say, before I cut him off, the fact that he tried to play off his creepy staring with flirting pissed me off at the get-go. Actually, the fact that he stayed to stare at me is what put me off at first—any girl would find it creepy that some boy they don't really know was staring at them for minutes upon minutes. But what really made it worse was the flirting. He doesn't know me. He doesn't really know me. This isn't even my real appearance. He's only in it for the looks, and that's the tea. 

"If you think you saying 'but' and some shitty excuse will justify your claim, you're wrong. Any of the shit you say about me being 'pretty' or 'beautiful' is wrong. Why? I am a fucking fake. This 'pretty girl' you see right now isn't real. She doesn't exist. Who am I really? Only God knows at this fucking point, I forgot who I was a long fucking time ago." Opening the door, I turned towards him one last time, "Oh, and don't bother trying to find me, it'd just be a waste of your time."

And with that, I disappeared from his sight.

kdenki

13:15

I slumped down in my seat. Class begins in five minutes and I still haven't seen [F/N]. After she just went "poof" I respected her wishes of not wanting to be found. Even though I really didn't do anything, I felt guilty. It's only her first day here, and she's probably gonna get in trouble because she didn't feel like being in the same room as me.

Finally deciding that I should probably go find her before she gets in trouble for skipping class, I turned to Kirishima, "Ey Kirishima, have you seen that new girl?"