illusion...

pikachu! nyaaa~
Bad Amaya, for having dirty thoughts...
I thought you knew better than that!!

...
it's how you were talking before sending that
if you actually sent a fucking dick pic,
i would've blocked you right then and there
without hesitation
got that?

pikachu! nyaaa~
Aw.. you're no fun. :c

You
whatever
i just got home
so
bye, you creep

I pocketed my phone, not bothering to wait for his goodbye. I slowly walked, taking in the nature around me. I slowly exhaled, relieved to be home after a long day. Upon approaching my front door, I took out the house keys and unlocked the door. A meek click could be heard, telling me I could open the door now.

Inside my house, I closed and locked the door behind me, quickly feeling around for the light switch. Once I did so, the shadows cowered away in the farthest corners, in an attempt to hide from the bright lighting. Sighing, I entered the quiet kitchen.

As expected..

It was empty, not surprising. My father died ages back, and my mother is too busy being a slutty stripper to give a fuck about me. Before, she'd end up coming home between 12 and 3 AM. Now, she only comes home about once or twice a week to get/wash clothes, give me a weekly allowance, leave a note or two, and (sometimes) leave me a treat. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually worked as a sex slave, too.

Wanting to get a snack, I approached the fridge, ripping off and skimming the usual "I love you and I'm sorry" note from my mom, before crumpling the sticky note up into a ball. Throwing the note behind me, I opened the fridge and eyed the new box of chocolate strawberries.

Fuck yes.

Not caring or even thinking about why my mother would give me a treat this week, I opened the box. I quickly noticed the leaves had already been cut off. With that in mind, I grabbed two—eating one right there on the spot so I could close the box and the fridge. After that was done, I slowly walked upstairs whilst eating the second chocolate strawberry, savoring in the strawberry's sweet, juicy taste as well as the chocolate shell's rich, milky flavor.

By the time I reached the second floor of my house, I had (tragically) already finished that chocolate strawberry. I walked past multiple doors until I finally was at the door to my bedroom—all the way at the end of the hallway (which pisses me off, especially when I'm exhausted). I slowly opened the door and flicked the on light switch, so I could see. Inside, my room was exactly as I had left it this morning. There are a lot of words you can use to describe my room—plain, boring, bare, bland—the list goes on and on.

Walking towards my wall mirror, I watched as I slowly undid my illusion over my appearance. Eventually, this revealed my dull, [E/C] eyes and my long, wavy, [H/C] hair.

I often hide my true appearance with my illusions not only to hide how gloomy I look, not only to hide my low self-esteem, but to improve the illusion half of my quirk. To make my illusions more vivid, increase the illusion duration and my mental capacity stronger. My illusions need a strong mentality—the grander and/or more vivid they are, the stronger my mental state needs to be—or else I can lose my mind (either a small bit, or a real lot—it depends on how much my limit is crossed).

But that's not all there is to my quirk.

ʕʘ‿ʘʔ