bad day

hihihihi
sorry for not updating i wanted to pre-write chapters.
I made some changes to the earlier chapters with stuff like the texting layout and POV changes lol
Be sure to expect me editing chapters, since I'm somewhat making the plot as I go along.
I didn't change any details in those yet though.

...should I do a thing where I write when I published a chapter, and then under it is an edit log??
idk uhh
o well
anyways, can y'all give me constructive criticism? Idk I just feel like.. ugh whatever.

Anyways, I've been thinking about this for awhile now and..
I decided this book won't completely adhere to the BNHA plot.
I still watch anime, yeah. I love anime.
It's just that..
1. I feel restricted by adhering to the plot and
2. I can't watch anime as much as I like now. My parents are getting stricter.

When I say my parents are getting stricter, they really are.

They downloaded parental controls on my personal iPad.
They're trying to restrict my access to social media.
They won't let me buy what I want. They only buy what they want me to want.
My mom even changed my personal iPad's password.
They really want me to "buckle down" I guess, and focus on studying for the HSPT.. but they also want to limit my exposure to Asian culture (i.g. anime and k-pop) and the lgbtq+ community. I remember I followed the official Wattpad account for that in 5th grade. I remember when my mom saw that she got so mad. She ended up completely destroying the iPad. I once posted it somewhere, let me see if I can find it...
yeah, here we go

😬yeah..
they're really homophobic..
they don't know that i came back to wattpad tho so dw
and they also don't know that a lot of my online friends are in the lgbtq+ community
but then again, they only know that like
5 out of (idk how much it's a lot) exist

whoops, didn't mean to make this A/N so long... eh heh..

sorrysorry
i'll leave y'all to read

kira。』ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ

o(^-^)o
yreader
4:45PM

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I slid into Maya's booth, slumping down, "I am so fucking done with that little son of a bitch." I muttered, bringing a hand up to my forehead.

"Jeez, rough day?" The girl asked, "Oh, and I ordered for us a couple minutes before you arrived, just a heads up."

I nodded, letting out a groan, "You are my savior."