..or reality?..

There's more to my quirk than just creating illusions. I can also bend reality to create an item or permanently change an object's appearance. I guess this gives me a bit of an upper in fights because it can confuse my opponents. I can't create anything too big/beyond my limit—I could create a black hole if I did that. I also need to maintain high physical strength to be able to do this—or else I can mess up while creating the object and the reality would collapse (creating a black hole) or it'll just.. be way off from what I was going for. In short, I could probably bring about the world's end if I screw up.

My train of thought finally ended when I was brought back to reality by a yawn I slipped out. Reminding me where I am. Sighing, I undressed and went to take my bath. I enjoyed a long, peaceful bath, mind you, up until the end when I slipped in the tub. Slipping out a curse, I grunted and stumbled back up, continuing on with my nightly routine. Eventually, I was tucked under the warmth and comfort of my bedsheets, where I drifted off into a peaceful slumber and forgot all my worries.

monday*

Multiple other students were rushing past me, knowing there wasn't much time to traverse across U.A.'s vast halls to their classrooms. I, on the other hand, was dumbstruck at the sight of U.A., having never seen it before. That is, until somebody bumped into me. They hastily shouted out a "Sorry!!" before they ran off to God knows where. Remembering that I had to find my classroom, I joined the wave of students.

Well—more like I was flitting to and fro different students, asking them, "Are you in 1-A??" Sadly, all of them either ignored me or gave me a short, "nah." Frustrated, I just so happened to collide with one of the students.

"Sorry!! Wait—you again?" The stranger said. It happened to be the same person that bumped into me earlier.

"Ah.. I should be the one apologizing. After all, I wasn't looking where I was going." I told them as quickly as I could, adding on the question, "Do you know where 1-A is??" The stranger's ears perked up at that, and they replied,

"Yeah!..I actually used to be in that class. I'm in year two." They carefully replied, still keeping up a friendly aura. "Want me to show you where it is??"

"YES, please, that would be great." I desperately let out, relieved. The 2nd-year chuckled at this, motioning for me to follow them. I followed like a dog at first, sad as it sounds...

Once we were even in place, we talked a lot, exchanged numbers, and I learned her name was Kira Ryoko. Heh, Amaya would be interested in that.

Eventually, I was left at the door to the classroom of Class 1-A. Slowly, I moved to open the door. And what was waiting inside was... interesting???

(ω)

Wahhh... super sorry about the short chapters T^T
I'll make it up.. eventually

But anyways
Holy shit
204 reads all fucking ready?! I'm wondering how many reads I'll have at chapter 20 at this rate—if there is a chapter 20–that is. Got no clue how long this'll be..

BUT ANYWAYS TYSMMMMMM ❤️

(ew love who needs love when you have k-pop and anime)

~ Kira ~