first day

Not sure why or how I didn't think of using IMVU instead of Bitmoji earlier. The two pics above (the one in the middle is just mainly to show the shoes) are your options for your appearance for the day. Since it's hard to tell eye color, the one on the left has orange-yellow eyes, and the one on the right has a soft, dull, pinky color. I couldn't find a good-quality UA uniform (by good quality I mean the lines are linear (if there are any) and it isn't pixelated much). Thanks for reading~~

- Kira -

P.S. Try guessing who's who in the first paragraph, if you can.

(@⌒ー⌒@)

Four people fighting, two chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS," to another two, one kid getting blown up by his comrade, another person stepping in to attempt to prevent it, two people belting out some hard metal, and the rest were either spectating, arm wrestling a boy (a/n: why tf did I first write "girl" ik very well who is who?) with six arms, or just conversing. Of course, there was that one kid trying to put an end to the ongoing mayhem.

The moment I hesitated and said, "Um........." however, it all stopped, and everybody turned to look at me. YAY, attention! Don't we all just loooooooveeee~ it? I sure do! Did I mention it was Opposite Day?

"Are you gonna move or not?" A deep voice came from behind me. Startled, I jumped a bit before turning around and coming face to face with.. a man. Living in a fucking sleeping bag.

"Uhm.. sorry??" I said, moving to the side. The man just laid down and rolled his way inside, as if to say, "bitch, I'm fabulous, fucking nothing can stop me—so MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA MAH WAY."

The sleeping bag man hopped up, before saying, "Sit the fuck down, we got a new student." The students moved from being frozen in place in a position from which they themselves got theirself into, to hurriedly rushing to their seats. Once they all had done so, the teacher turned to me, "Introduce yourself then go sit in the back, behind Uraraka." Oh sweet, whole row dedicated to me.

Walking to the podium, I bowed before saying, "Konnichiwa! I'm [L/N] [F/N]—please take good care of me!" Stepping down, I ignored the stares I received from my comment, making my way to my desk. I patiently waited for their stares to come to an end once I sat down. (a/n: I'm being honest, I accidentally put Ryoko Amaya at first oof; a/n2: I believe being asked to take good care of in an introduction is the equivalent to asking if they all can get along well? Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

On my desk, there was a schedule. Curious, I scanned over my classes, circling ones that were typically my favorites with a pencil I had taken out of my backpack. Though, of course, my favorite classes vary by year depending on what we're learning.

(*⁰⁰*)

I'm pretty positive this is a fan made thing and not official, but o well, here's the schedule.