Chapter 4

(Smut warning, if you don't like smut... don't read this chapter.)

Virgil couldn't focus on Logan's Lessons anymore. Every lesson he was just thinking of kissing his boyfriend. What it would be like to have his soft lips on Virgil's cock. Virgil was hard almost every lesson and Logan noticed. Logan would purposefully bend over in front of Virgil and make sure to show his toned chest when he took off his sweater. Virgil waited after class wanting to confront Logan. 

"You know what you're doing to me, don't you teach?" Virgil said. Logan smirked, knowing what he was doing was working. "I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about Virgil" Logan replied with a smile. "So you don't know that you bending over near me, showing me that sweet ass of yours or being a slut and letting everyone seeing your, may I say toned, chest is really turning me on? no." Virgil replied. "Well, when you put it like that Virgil... I guess I do know what I'm doing" Logan said whilst shoving Virgil against the wall kissing him roughly. Virgil just wanted to be a little slut for his teacher. He wanted to be pleased. "Tell me what you want Mr Sanders" Virgil said, looking into Logan's eyes. 

Logan began to bend down, pulling down Virgil's jeans and his boxers. "A+ Virge" Logan said putting his lips on Virgil's cock. Logan bobbed his head up and down Virgil, swirling his tongue around Virgil's tip."Mmph, L-L-Logan. Fuck you're good" Virgil moaned. Logan smiled quickening his pace, just wanting his student to feel pleasure. "M-more Mister Sanders, p-please more". Logan stripped Virgil down to nothing and Virgil did the same to Logan. "Bend over my desk Virgil" Logan said while locking the door. Virgil did as he was told and waited for Logan. Logan put him inside Virgil and began pounding into him. "Confronting your teacher Virge? Naughty boy, this is your punishment" Logan said as he kept thrusting into Virgil. 

"M-Mister Sanders f-fuuuck" Virgil moaned just wanting more. Logan grabbed his ruler on the side of his desk and used it like a paddle. "Count every spank I give you slut" Logan commanded Virgil. "o-one, t-two, fuck. th-three. Mmm. F-four" Virgil continued until Logan got to fifty. "Good boy Virgil" Logan said while still pounding into his boyfriend's ass."God you're fucking tight Virge." Logan moaned as he trusted in Virgil.  "I love you Mister Sanders" Virgil moaned as Logan continuously hit his sweet spot. Logan stopped and kissed Virgil over his neck leaving hickeys all over his chest and neck. Virgil returned the favor, leaving hickeys over Logan's chest so if he takes off his sweater again, other students can see Logan has been claimed. 

"Sit on my desk and spread your legs apart" Logan said to Virgil. Virgil nodded and did as he was told. Logan entered Virgil again, thrusting into him hard and fast. "Mister Sanders, I-I'm gonna cum" Virgil moaned. "Don't worry baby boy, I am too. You can cum" Logan said. Logan quickened his pace wanting to cum inside Virgil. "V-Virge, Fuuuck" Logan moaned as he came inside Virgil. Virgil hadn't cum so Logan placed his lips on Virgil's cock and began bobbing up and down until Virgil came. Logan swallowed all of Virgil's cum but not before sticking his tongue out at Virgil. 

Virgil smiled at his boyfriend. "Was I good?" Logan asked. "Of course Logan, a hot teacher like you who's had a lot of practice is bound to be good" Virgil said smiling. Logan looked confused at that statement. "Erm Virgil, I was... a .. a Virgin this morning" Logan said looking down at the floor. Virgil smiled and placed his hand on Logan's cheek. "That's fine Logan. I was too. I'm glad you lost your virginity to me. Makes me feel special. I'm glad I lost mine to you too". Logan smiled. 

Logan thought Virgil wasn't a virgin, not because he's a slut (although he is Logan's slut) but because he was so attractive. He was glad this happened and he wouldn't change a thing. Logan took the baby wipes out of his drawer and cleaned himself and Virgil up before they both got dressed. They made sure to look as if they hadn't just had sex.  "I love you Virgil" Logan said smiling while holding Virgil's hand. "I love you too Logan" Virgil replied before kissing Logan. "Look I have one more class which starts in ... 5 minutes so I'll meet you back here?" Virgil asked. "Go before you're late Virgil, I'll see you back here in an hour" Logan smiled. Both boys would be thinking of this moment before they met each other again.