Chapter 5

Logan's lesson went on for what felt like forever. He kept assigning his students tasks but they'd finish them so quickly it felt like time was put on pause. It was the same for Virgil. He was listening to his lecturer but all he could think about was what happened prior. Thoughts of Logan and his body and the way he looked at Virgil was all he could think about. He couldn't wait for the lesson to end so he could see his teacher. As soon as he thought of the lesson ending, the bell rang. He quickly put his pencil case and books in his bag and walked towards Logan's classroom. He stood outside when a flood of students exited the room. Virgil walked in, smiling at Logan.

"Sup Teach" he said with a smirk. "Greetings Virgil, do you want me to take you home again?" Logan said smiling at his student. "Sounds like a plan teach. I am going to assume you have to grab some things so I am going to sit in your chair and wait for you". Virgil sat in Logan's leather chair with his legs on Logan's desk. Logan quickly grabbed all his things and put them in his bag. They walked out of the classroom together and got in Logan's car.

Virgil remembered where Logan kept his CD's and put on some Twenty One Pilots. "Good choice Virge" Logan said, hearing the first few seconds of Chlorine. "Well this is my favourite song on Trench, that or Morph" He said smiling, nodding his head to the music. The second chorus came on which lead to Virgil and Logan to belt out the lyrics "Sippin' on straight chlorine, let the vibes slide over me! This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical! When I leave don't save my seat, I'll be back when it's all complete! The moment is medical, moment is medical! Sippin' on straight chlorine!" The song continued and both boys were singing and jamming along. "God I love this band so much!" Virgil exclaimed. "As do I. I like analysing the lyrics and the backtrack is quite pleasant too" Logan replied. 

After he said this, Chlorine ended and Morph began to play. Halfway through Virgil and Logan bopping, they reached Logan's house. "Erm darling, I am still here, I thought you were gonna take me home" Virgil said with a smile. "Oh my god Virgil I am sorry, I completely forgot where I was going. I have to head out shopping later. If you want, you can stay here for a few hours and I'll take you home after?" He said with his hands on his cheeks. "It's fine teach. Just means A) I get to see where you live and B) spend more time with you" Virgil replied reassuringly. 

Virgil put away the CD in Logan's glovebox and the two boys went towards Logan's apartment. Logan unlocked the door and walked in with Virgil. "Can I take your bag and coat?" he said. Virgil took off his coat and bag and gave it to Logan who put it in the cupboard with his own coat and bag. Logan grabbed Virgil's hand and dragged him towards his living room. Logan put the TV on and sat on the sofa next to Virgil. "It's not often I have company so I am unsure really on what to do" He said. Virgil smirked at Logan. "I have an idea on what we could do". Virgil placed his hand on Logan's neck and pulled him in close and began to kiss him. Logan happily kissed Virgil back. The two boys smiled into their kiss, happy to just be with each other. Logan ran his hands though Virgils hair while Virgil had his arms around Logan's waist. "Erm, Virgil?" Logan said nervously. "Yeah Logan?" Virgil replied. "I erm... I love you" he said with his eyes wide, looking at Virgil. "I love you too Teach." The two boys smiled at each other and continued kissing one another. 

It was at that moment the doorbell rung. "I wonder who that could be" Logan said, getting up and checking the door. "Hey, I'm Patton. I just moved in opposite you and I thought I'd make cookies for my new neighbours." He said with a bunch of cookies in a tin in his hands. "Thank you Patton. I am Logan." he said taking two cookies, one for him and one for Virgil. "Might I just say that you are an incredibly attractive person" Patton said smiling at Logan. "Thank you, my boyfriend seems to think that too" he said adjusting his glasses. "Oh sorry, well I'll see you around Logie" Patton said, going back towards his apartment. "It's Logan!" he said sighing. He walked back into the living room and saw Virgil crying. 

"Baby baby, what's wrong?" Logan said with his voice full of worry. "Your hot new neighbour is what's wrong. I don't like to be the jealous type but I am scared you'll leave me." Virgil said, sniffling through his words. " Virgil, I lost my Virginity to you earlier today. I have been saving it for 22 years for the right person. You are the right person. I like how emo and dorky you are. I like that you find the darker meanings of children's films. I like that you dress in the way you do with the ripped skinny jeans and the distressed hoodie. I like the freckles that scatter across your nose which you can only see if you're up close. Virgil, I love you. I am not going to leave you for some guy I just met who doesn't shine a light on you" Logan said, blushing the entire time. "R-really?" Virgil replied, wiping his tears away. "Yes really" Logan said smiling. "I love you Logan" Virgil said smiling at his adorable boyfriend. "Well it's your lucky day because I love you too". 

AN - Sorry, It's been ages since an update hasn't it. Not gonna lie, completely forgot about this story teehee sorry, Hope you enjoyed the chapter!