Chapter Thirteen

ACTIVES

When you're are a bad boy you need to participate in at least one of these actives:

1. Football (QB or LB)

2. Drug Dealing

3. Both.

We aren't going to focus on the drug dealing because it's illegal and dangerous, got it?

1. So, join the football team. Make sure you are either Quarterback or Linebacker. Preferably Linebacker.

2. As Linebacker make everyone hate you, especially the Quarterback.

3. Make sure you and the Quarterback have the same interest in the good girl.

4. Fight a lot.

5. Have the girl find a flaw in the Quarterback.

6. Have you and the Quarterback become friends.

7. It would be beneficial if the Quarterback was your half brother or half related to you.

8. Play pranks on the team and Quarterback.

9. Use being on the football team as a way to get girls.

10. Be really muscular. Six packs are sexier than eight packs, I guess.

11. Throw parties when ever the team wins or loses. Doesn't matter. A party is a party.

12. Let the good girl wear your jersey.

13. Either almost let the good girl get taken advantage of or monitor her the entire night. So either be the knight in shining armor or be the over protective dad. Your choice.

14. Make sure your party is off the hook.

15. So yeah. The benefits of joining the football team.