Chapter 21-That breaks me a lot

Then Gertrude was coming up to the laboratory when she saw that Leonie hides in the storage room, then she was coming to the laboratory and gets worried when she saw that Brunhilde gets more worst, that her eyes were soared red, having dead veins on her hand, feverish and already she saw that she spits the chemical reaction, the bluish substance on the floor.

She just cried when she saw Brunhilde was suffering from the following symptoms that what's happened to her, again Brunhilde spits another substance in her mouth, also slight at her when at least Brunhilde finally saw her again.

" You finally come back here for me.." Brunhilde said when she tries to smiles but she eases the pain since she feels that she's dying.

" Please you have to fight for me, and please you're going to survive this but for now we have to get out of here, I think that someone just bombed us here.." Gertrude said when she tries to get out of her there but Brunhilde did refuses to, when shook off her head.

" No, no...I can't even take this longer.."

" You have to fight it.."

" No, and no one can survive this chemical reaction to their bodies, because that chemical is too deadly for anyone but except you and that's why they consider you as the biological weapon.."

" But please I don't want you to die here and I have so many plans with you and I wanted to say that I'm always glad that I'm always here by your side."

" Oh I know and I'm that very glad too, I wanted to say that you have to take care of yourself and Leonie, I think you know what to do.."

" But I don't want to leave you alone already!."

" You have to, and this time I wanted to tell you that your tougher than this, and I know that you don't be ready for this but you have to, but I wanted to tell you that I treated you like my real daughter.."

" I always know that and that's why I always here at your side.."

" Yes I know, I just wanted to let you know that you have to protect your daughter now and I know that you can do it without me, also I know that you can do it, I also thank you for being here with me, at least I would be completely happy."

Before Brunhilde was dying then she slowly then she was did push the button for the bomb which she planted and attach on Caligula's leg, it explodes it then she dies, then she cried it in her arms when she died.

After that she did cover up her eyes and she has to leave when she knows that she has to save her daughter from them, but she was very angry for those who did killed Brunhilde, then she was going to use one of her weapons to shoot every few Task Forces agents who are going to attempt to destroy the laboratory.

Then Vinse was coming inside the hideout and seeing that Caligula lost her right leg and she doesn't know what to do.

" What happened??." Vinse immediately asks her.

" Don't you see that I'm fully on this!." Caligula said angrily, when she got pain from her lost leg.

" Where is Stella and Mr. Techno??."

" They are been in the laboratory and I am going to save them before it's too late and also I want you to do something for me, you have to kill all of the people around in the city."

" I can't do it alone, Caligula."

" Then you can do it alone by using one of the experiment that I get!."

" Well I can do it for you."

Then she did give to Vinse the experiments, which that was called rain drops experiment, which indicates a sand chemical substance, when it throws away to the windy spot, it will rain to the city and it gives some terrible flood.