Chapter 4-For only obligations

Caligula was finding Vinse and she just notice that she wasn't in the room in the first place, and then she decided to go to Code 1's room and caught them the three are sleeping together in bed.

" Is this even necessary?!." Caligula looks disappointed seeing she was slept over with two men.

She just shoots to the light bulb to wake those three, then Vinse firstly wakes up but she just shamed when Caligula caught her as she knows that she was nude and had slept with two boys.

" Caligula, why didn't you even tell me that your coming here??." Vinse was gets annoyed at her.

" I tried to call you many times and you didn't show up and I can't believe you're the most nastiest woman I ever seen here..." Caligula said

" I'm sorry and I didn't mean that I should be so much irresponsible and don't worry I always look up to an update about what's happening out there.."

" That's not a problem to me, I just did encounter this first time, that you like my both brothers now."

" That's not bad when you call it." Warden said to Caligula.

" I didn't said that it's bad at all but you have to make sure that you haven't forget all your obligations here, and it's like that I never saw like that before, apologize."

She leaves then the three just had a good mood when they remember that they did enjoy it last night.

" I think that Caligula was just so amazed about what happened, I think she really never encounter that in her entire life."

" Oh and I never just realize that she was but don't worry I think she would accept that and who cares if you like two boys now." Code 1 said to Vinse

" I just realize that you see that I know it's better that the two of you are always here with me and there's nothing wrong with that."

Then Caligula was going to the science halls which of the other new scientist are studying some new experiments there and she was drinking whisky for now to make herself to relaxed, until Brunhilde came and wants to talk to her.

" I wanted to tell you something that, are you not going to disagree to what your father says??." Brunhilde asks

" I don't really disagree with that and I think there's nothing wrong with his plan and probably you only think it was, but I'm telling you that I am not going to stop my father when he wants to plan this right away." Caligula said

" Is that so??."

" Entschuldigung? (Excuse me), Do we need to argue with this issue now??.."

" Nope and I know that we didn't need to argue about this kind of issue, I think we can just improve and invent some things without Stella."

" No, don't you see that we can't even do some good things without her! And be realistic about this!, and you know that we are lacking of members now since that Flendale has his stupid agency and what else do you want me to do?!."

" think that if we had all to bear a children and they don't need to feel what we were doing and we are like treating them like a slave!."

" But I just only want to tell you that they don't need to be treated like that and I don't think that we should not do that."

" Did Gertrude told you that??."

" No because I was just thinking about all of the women who are needing to bear children except you and the rest of the scientist but except to Anestesia."