Chapter 14-Plans and Obligations

They tried not to show their nervous look, they only do it for breathing calmly but Caligula wondered and it seems that she was suspecting them.

" I don't even understand why all Evil guards now nowadays are doing the job not they are been task to do it." Caligula said when being observant, her eyes were sharp to Rosa and Alexander.

" Oh I could tell that we are just going to take him somewhere and I want to just...let him do on his other job." Rosa explains to her.

" Really? And what kind of job was that? Have you forgotten that your only guard and I command him to fix the helicopter..."

" What for??."

" I shouldn't let you know, you already know the main rules, the guards has no authority to find out what kind of purpose for the helicopter and I think we already made that clear."

" Oh and I know what you mean but this time he did something bad and I want to punish him right now."

Alexander and Rosa quickly they are going to take Niklas outside but Caligula didn't see them suspicious and continues to go to the laboratory.

Then when they are finally was going outside them they quickly take him in the car inside, then they did remove their disguises but Niklas can't believe it was them.

" Oh goodness, I thought that you were like them, but I'm finally free!." Niklas said when he feels to be very happy.

" I know you are, but seriously that was so close and it's really hard to find you since the whole building was too big and I can't believe the woman in roman suit was so scary (Caligula)." Rosa said after giving him a tight hug.

" but this time they won't let me force to work there and I think they are still so many somewhere."

" So, did you hear about their plans? And after so many years I don't know what happened to you, how are you??."

" I'm good."

Then Alexander drives to go back to the mansion, then in the headquarters Gertrude come back with Sandy and they are all going together in the hall.

" You finally bring them, huh." Caligula seems to be little bit impress.

" Yes, I let Rautha and the rest leave." Gertrude said frankly.

" I know, and it seems that he was too angry again."

" Maybe your judging his skills again, you see he doesn't like that and he wants to improve more."

" Really? I don't care if he was being judge or something."

" Anyway, why are you been like that??..You acted the way that your been the perfect person who can only handle to be a leader!, and why not let you see him that??."

" What? Are you serious about that..And do you think I can praise him enough? Still I am better enough."

" But that means you never love him, do you really always get yourself to be hatred and care about your ambition about stupid mission and experiment?!, and is that you want that Francine will copy you?."

" Yes, at least she was going to be a true great leader and stop acting like you're a freaking good person, Gertrude!."

" I don't, remember we are humans and we should deserved to expose things, not we're here and being like a syndicate forever."

" That's who we are, remember we are not good, but we're evil as well, we can rule what we want unlike good people there's a lot of stupid rules they should follow, you should know we're both daughters of one and only good scientists, Techno and Stella."