Chapter 9-For purposes

Alexander firstly was getting the electric wires then he finally drain the water, and he pull her out to get out of the tank, but he connected to her body in every electric wire he has, he turn on the machine and he was preparing for his interrogation to her.

" Are you scared of what I am doing now??." Alexander asks her when he was preparing to torture her.

" I'm never scared of anything like that." Gertrude said straight.

" You better start talking truthful and nicely or else this was going to be your consequence, and I never do this in my entire life, since I was angry to my mom."

" SO, do you want to punish your mom like that?!."

" We are not going to talk about that and also that I'm only here to interrogate you, do you understand??."

" I understand very well , and I know that you want to have information about me."

" Yes, it's because I know a lot about you, a whole details about you...and I think you understand what I want then, and now you are going to start talking now."

" Now ask me some questions and don't worry I will answer that.."

" Now I wanted to gain some information and you have to tell me who told you to task you to kill my father?."

" The general.."

" Name?."

" Caligula.."

" What? Do you making me laugh now? And also stop lying!."

Then she turn to 100 bolts to electrify her, but she screams when it electrifies her whole body and really painful since she was wet and recently out of the tank.

" You are not going to tell me some stupid false names!!."

" I didn't tell you some false name and that was her true name!."

" Seriously now, she was been named to a Roman Emperor!, and I can't believe that would be so weird."

" Right, my mother named her that! I had no idea why!."

" What is your mother's name??."

" Her name is Stella!."

" Oh okay, I think that was a name of your mother and this time I would believe you now."

He pours her a bucket of water and she was just shaking and she was expecting to survive in that.

" Oh I am sure that you are going to tell me something truthful."

" I'm giving you the right information that you did."

" So, I realize you're a fool one and I am not going to waste my time to ask you and because I know that your been task to do it to kill my father and you can even disobey that."

" I love to but I can't."

" Why is that so??."

" I want to protect someone is very important to me, and now if I am not going to do that, they are going to kill my sister in exchange."

" But you are that selfish I can think, and you only think about your sister while you don't know how many people are here suffering and this is what you deserve!."

He raised the volts to 500, which that really electrify her, but she just died when she was suffering, and he stop when he knows that he finally do it, then he just did come closer when he want to make sure that she's dead until she open her eyes and tries to show up her strength.