Chapter 17-Revelations

Caligula did finally approach Gertrude and Brunhilde and she caught them having a good conversation.

" I see that you were both having conversation today, and this time I also wanted to thank you Gertrude for doing this, I know you did this." Caligula said when she had a lot of appreciation at her.

" Anyway, is there anything else you want me to say??." Gertrude asks straight.

" Nope, I wanted to know where is Rautha and the rest.."

" Probably they are still on their mission and did they still not here now??."

" No and I was keep wondering about it, but don't you worry, because I guess that they are still doing their mission, also keep up the good work on your mission."

Then after that she was going to her room but then Brunhilde was going back to the laboratory after she finally had her breakfast then she saw that Anja already wakes up in the first place.

" Do you feel better now??." Brunhilde asks with her concern.

" Yes I do feel better a lot.." Anja replied and seems to be more happy.

" I know it's great that your been so happy, because your child was finally born.."

" I know, but this time they are going to see that my child was going to be more powerful than anyone expecting that we are still weak and always been weak, but this time they are going all to be happy that I had her.."

" But don't you have a future for her??."

" I don't know, I also want to ask you a question too..."

" Well, what is it?? Because you can ask about it anything.."

" Why are you been so close with Gertrude??."

" It's simple to answer that it's because that we're like close since then, and also I'm the one who was always taking care of her, when the time that she had to rest and I did teach her a lot of things.."

" Well okay, and I don't know why do you become that so close together but don't worry I don't mind about it, because we can do whatever we want here and just like what Stella said, we can have our own rules here.."

" Yes, she always does say that.."

" Anyway I don't know what I am going to name for my child.."

" Do you want me to suggest a name??."

" No, no need...and I can maybe think it over.."

" Sure, and I also need to go now.."

She was going to back to work again to do perform an experiment again, until Emily was waking up and she saw that her hand was been tied up along with her members and she feels that she was trap along with her members.

" Ugh...you should let me go here!!." Emily said when she was irritated and angry to all of them.

Then Ace laughs at her when he saw how desperate she was when her hands was been both tied up in a chain, and they can't even do to escape when their ankles has bracelet that would detect if they tries to escape and it explodes when they are out of Evil Forces boundary.

" Now that you are going to be stuck here, and you don't know that It explodes you when the bracelet will detect that you are trying to escape here, and also you better just watch your step." Ace warns them when he was also laughs at them.

" Do you think you find it funny already?? Because I realize that was your biggest problem ever, and I know that I'm still smarter than you idiot!." Emily said angrily to Ace.